for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

8/12/2018 c21 Guest
Hey I know I asked you to consider using my oc but I don't want you to now because I am going to write a R6S fanfic using my oc.
8/12/2018 c20 XiriusRS
You should use the Guest's OC character, seems pretty cool to be honest with you. I feel like that kind of char could fit well into the story if you can be fucked trying to put it into the story in the first place.
8/12/2018 c20 Guest
I'm sorry but I forgot to add some more things to my oc Markus,
Height: 5'11
Eyes: blue
Tattoos: the words 'Foras Admonitio', on his right shoulder, it means without warning, the motto for the 2nd Commandos. Please consider using my oc, thanks if you read this.
8/11/2018 c20 Guest
I still forgot to add some things to my oc Markus's behaviour outside of combat.
Behaviour: got into Esports because of Roman, doesn't want to have a girlfriend (but obviously you can change that and ship him with one of the female operators if you decide to use him), big fan of movies and TV shows and reads occasionally.
8/11/2018 c20 Guest
I also forgot to add some other basic things about my oc Markus
Age: 22
Born: January 7 1996
Psychology and Behaviour: Markus is easygoing, (like 95 percent of us Aussies) funny, can make a quip out of almost anything, but knows when to be serious. He shows great leadership and strategic thinking. He has a strong moral conviction, but isn't afraid to cross the line to do something right and only as a last choice, he break orders to do the right thing but almost all of the time he follows orders. There was only three incidents when he did break orders which were a reason he was transferred out of the 2nd Commandos and put in the 1st Commandos reserve unit and based in Sydney.
I again hope you decide to use my oc because I thought long and hard about this guy. Also he got his callsign by kicking a insurgent off a building, Spartan style.
Rank: Staff Sergeant.
8/11/2018 c20 Guest
Hey, since you announced that you were changing the second half of this story, I was wondering if you wanted to use an oc of mine.
Name: Markus ''Spartan'' Forde
Original Unit: Australia's second commandos regiment
Bio: Markus always jumped to different orphanages until He was involved in a BnE (Breaking and Entering) crime when He was 17, the criminals He was working with took hostages and threatened to kill them but Markus managed to get hostages out of the building they were robbing and took the criminals down with a makeshift shield but accidentally killed one, (origins of his gadget). From there when He was taken to court they offered him two choices, He could spend 5 years in prison for killing the criminal, (because us Aussie's still have to punish someone for a death) or He could serve three in the Australian army reserves, obviously He took option 2 and 4 years later, after He served his mandatory years in the reserves He signed up officially into the 2nd Commandos Regiment. He eventually met Roman while they were serving in Afghanistan and Miller was still alive and all three became great friends but He was transferred out of the 2nd Commandos and put in the 1st Commandos reserves regiment based in Sydney. While He was in Sydney He developed his own gadget, a shield. Two years later He was apart of a operation deep behind the enemy lines of Afghanistan's Helmand providence where He used his shield and got his callsign 'Spartan', the operation and Markus's actions reached the ears of Director six and she recruited him after this arc of the story, or during if you decide to put him into the story early or whenever if you decide to use my oc.
Gadget: his gadget,the Boomerang because of his Australian heritage and the similarities between the two, is basically like Captain America's new shield in the movie but a little smaller and rectangular but with smoother edges. It's similar to Captain America shield in the way in it can hit people in crazy ways because it has heat seeking technology which tracks that dew enemy and Markus can also catch it like Captain America because of the extensive testing and training He did when He was stationed in Sydney for the 2 years. Please consider this oc of mine, I thought really hard about this character and I hope you at least consider him. If you read this than you are awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter.
8/11/2018 c20 5GrimGravy
This is a nice chapter. I feel bad for Hibana being friend-zoned here, though I suppose it's her fault too for not acting on her feelings soon enough.

I'm surprised that you're not gonna rewrite João, even with that Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six mission being released not too long ago. Should we expect some miraculous survival on his part or are you gonna deviate from that story altogether? I'm also excited that you teased Zofia will make an appearance soon, so there's have to be a lot more than 'sibling rivalry' there.
8/11/2018 c20 Guest
I found a descripency in your story, it says when Thermite's team read the report/file thing about on Roman's last mission in the Philippines and you said that they didn't know and they thought it was a different Roman but on chapter 4 of this story when Taina and Vicente are introduced, Roman confessed to Thermite about killing Taina's brother and Thermite told him not to tell Taina soooooo what I'm also asking is did Thermite just keep that info to himself or did you forget accidentally about and need to correct the mistake.
8/5/2018 c1 Guest
Avenged Sevenfold are overated, they're just a shittier version of iron maiden
8/5/2018 c19 FrickinRaft
This is easily one of the best fanfictions I've read ever. It's got pretty much everyone that a story this scale would need. You've masterfully crafted this into something that I'm pretty sure people will constantly read. I'm sure the upcoming chapters will be just as good, if not better than what I just read.
8/4/2018 c19 Guest
Hey kinkeddie16ne, I was wondering if you could give me permission to use Roman, and this point of write a fan
7/27/2018 c19 7FraGSupport
make this shit your own bud, hell ya!
7/26/2018 c19 3Richie23
that's one bold move buddy
7/26/2018 c19 Guest
Hey mate you could make a side series with this new story following maybe a new character from one of the 2 different special forces unit.
7/25/2018 c19 Guest
Mate why don't you write the new direction seperately from this one.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »