for Rainbow Six Siege: The Unsung Hero

6/26/2018 c8 7FraGSupport
whelp dont know what to say im conflicted feelings about this chapter
story is fucking great love it but this through me off a bit liked it but its just weird seeing game that the interact like brother and sister then i read this and u gets quickly throwed out the window
6/26/2018 c17 LeoXwolfy
i was reading it you bastard until my computer resta
6/26/2018 c17 1DJDrake
DAMMMMMN thats kinky xD
6/22/2018 c15 Guest
Hey man I understand that if you don't have enough support on this story but I just want you to know that this is one of the best rainbow six siege fanfics I've read because of how much detail you put into your characters, scenes and overall everything and I really want to read the Jurassic World arc that you planned.
6/21/2018 c16 Parker
Damn, can’t believed you killed Sledge. Too much, man! Kill a person that less people like, someone who isn’t the personification of the Kool-Aid man! Evil! Also, you’ll probably have to write something specific with Maestro about Sledge, because they were very close friends. Can’t wait for more.
6/20/2018 c16 OGObamaCare
Nice
6/18/2018 c9 Guest
You know how you say chapter 9 is the only chapter that is named after a song well chapter seven's title no more sorrow is the name for a song made by a band called Linkin Park from their Minutes to Midnight album and I think that you might enjoy their music especially their Hybrid Theory album, just a fun fact that I thought you might like to know.
6/14/2018 c16 Jason Kale
Damn. That one hit like a truck. Holy fuck. Nice job kn the deception of who was gonna die, btw. This is the kind of stuff I love reading. The kind that gets you feeling.
6/10/2018 c16 4Hollow609
Damn it you killed Sledge and you made me cry! Still a good chapter but still...
6/10/2018 c1 3Richie23
Damn... was expecting Thatcher but it turned out sledge... also nice wildlands reference
6/10/2018 c16 Guest
Damn... thing is, Sledge was one of Maestro's close friends... I wonder how is he gonna react to this...
Also, there is gonna be like... some Ghost Recon Wildlands style missions?
6/9/2018 c16 LeoXwolfy
are you updating tomorrow?
6/2/2018 c16 RobynTR
its Jager isnt it?
5/25/2018 c16 Oxnyz
Hey man great story man it is a very good structured and written story. btw im writing this on my 3ds lol
5/15/2018 c16 Parker
I’m glad you decided to continue writing this story. I really do like it, and so do many others, but you have to realize something: reviews don’t equate the a story’s quality. It wouldn’t matter if this had 10 reviews, or 100 reviews, because it’s still a kickass story.
Good luck to whatever you’ll do.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »