for Jessica Day gets sabotaged by her babybox: 2nd edition

8/21/2020 c1 23VMars Lover
I love this one shot. THANK YOU
11/25/2017 c1 youcantmakemee
this is honestly one of the best OS ever! I love early Nick and Jess...and this is so cute...my heart melted.
9/3/2017 c1 Loz
I really really loved this so fucking much?! You're honestly a star. Wish you'd write more but you need to pass uni so you're forgiven.
8/30/2017 c1 Xoejfneof3333
HELL YEAH. Ofc Cheers. Such a good story mcloz! Thanks for writing. He called Bonnie, ugh kill me now. Schmidt was such a good addition for them to bounce their flirts off of. Love that dynamic. I'll join the angry mob in changing MORE MORE MORE
8/29/2017 c1 22cool-nick-miller
What are you doing to me?! This is TOO DAMN CUTE!
I love it.
More please!
Nick is damn adorable in this. My heart. I just...loved it.
8/29/2017 c1 25Newgirlystuff
WHY IS THIS NOT A SERIES? WHY DON'T YOU WRITE MORE? This is so freaking perfect? Like? Period Jess and Nick being there for her and him being a sweetheart buying her tampons and chocolate and cuddling with her and odbrjoabdkelsvja! Also you lik devil how very dare you stop the story there I want (I need more). As much as I adore smutNess, cuteNess is my favorite thing ever. GIVE. ME. MORE.
8/29/2017 c1 WonTaekYourHeart
Menzies Jess is somehow cute but cree[u, and only Nick who could tame her LOL. I loved it, it's funny but also sweet. as a girl i would have one Nick Miller for me just for me. and oh I love the way you put Schmidt and Winston in story.
8/28/2017 c1 MillerDay21621
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Oh did I also mention MORE?! I wanna be sabotaged by my baby box every damn day for Nick Miller to do that for me. I mean I don't have a baby box anymore but I'd be willing to have one again for this. So ya...MORE!