for All That Matters

10/28/2020 c25 Momo Gly
Oh no you don't! Please do continue this story. The plot and the twists are on a perfect harmony. Syncing graciously. I love this! Oh please come back! Luv yah *winked*
10/28/2020 c9 Momo Gly
Oh my GOOOOOOOOSH! Natsume, i hope you're in our world! And make me your wife *sighing*
10/27/2020 c5 Momo Gly
Natsume is so OC here hahahahahahha Phew! I laughed for 2 minutes straight. Damn I'm sweating *sighing*
1/1/2019 c24 Sugr
please update soon
12/9/2018 c25 Sugr
Please update, i want to know what happens next
11/17/2018 c25 Wind of SilentBell
That's really adorable, seeing Natsume talking with the children and making them feel comfortable with him.
I'm glad that Hayate doesn't listen to Luna anymore. Wish the others would follow his example.
haha Seems Mikan failed with her pinching. Those two are so awesome when they are together.
Their family moment and discussion about how to call their parents, very nicely written.
Poor Shin and Joe needing to clean up for their boss.
Natsume and Syaoran know each other. Very interesting.
That protectiveness of Natsume is one of the things that make hime so great. You showed it well.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
11/14/2018 c25 Drathernort
Well... At least it's not as complicated as Tsubasa Chronicle... But it's still confusing... Great chapter! With all the complicated relationships... Back to do my projects that need to hand in by Friday.
Anyway... Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/2/2018 c24 3xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx
i have always enjoyed reading natsume spoiling the twins. but now, everything seemed to crumble with more secret unfold.. cant wait for the continuation
11/2/2018 c24 Wind of SilentBell
Can I assume that it's THE Syaoran from CCS. That would be so amusing to compare Syaoran and Natsume. xD
Oh, damn why does it turn 180 right after the funny part. Now everything is getting serious and trouble is coming.
So her dreams are her memories from the time she was pregnant.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter with much more excitement then before! xD
11/2/2018 c24 Drathernort
I don't know what I should think for this chapter. The last part... Gah! What the-!
Oh yeah, I was wondering about Luna ever since you introduced her in chapter 22. What going to happen next?
And I will always read this no matter when you update this. Now I'm waiting for the next chapter as usual
11/1/2018 c24 5jdcocoagirl
this is getting too much...
10/30/2018 c23 jdcocoagirl
oh my the plot thickens as if mystery solve and i find there's more clue to a bigger puzzle...
i can't wait for all the pieces come together.
more soon.
10/27/2018 c23 Wind of SilentBell
Reading about Natsume in such a state made me cry.
Yay, Mikan finally regained part of her memories.
I excited to know about further development in this story. Especially about what happened before Ye Wan Wan brought the twins to the orphanage, why Mikan needed to forget about a bit of her past.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
10/25/2018 c23 layliaman98
Bad new wife in here ((:
10/24/2018 c23 Drathernort
Why did you stop here? I want more! Anyway, this is getting complicated but understandable... However, it still makes me wonder... Worth waiting for half a year though. I hope the next update is soon!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »