for 100 Days of RHr

So sweet!
8/18/2020 c3 Zoe
NO WAIT THE THIRD CHAPTER HAS DESTROYED ME
8/18/2020 c2 Zoe
the second chapter made me CRY
7/8/2020 c20 6Clinio
Harry's definitely learning how to be a Weasley. No. Now seriously. It's a beautiful chapter and it comes back to my mind, that there are not many fics that tell the story of Ron and Hermione in the seventh year of it.
5/3/2020 c22 50CutewithAcapital-Q
I have been bouncing around this collection the past couple days. I think this is a lovely interpretation of this poem!

It's kinda neat how Ron ends in the beautilful garden but that's really his exile.

I also really love your depiction of Ron's feelings for her they are very tender but also grounded and his anxieties about them are sympathetic.

it's a nice collection! If you come back to finish all 100 I look forward to it!
10/12/2019 c19 thatsmeglen
Bloody hell I loved the angst in this one
7/28/2019 c1 lenalighthouse
I really love this project. Thank you so much for sharing it.
I've read it at least 3 times now since I found it. :-) It's really well written and you jus the characters. I keep crying but coming back for more. I really hope you'll continue writing chapters!
4/19/2019 c15 alwaysakeeper
I think that although he probably won't ever admit it, Jason Mraz read Deathly Hallows for the first time in 2012 and was inspired by Ron to write "I Won't Give Up" about his leaving, his return, his love for Hermione, and his own journey in realizing his worth.
4/5/2019 c18 WatchWillow1121
This one was amazing.
4/4/2019 c2 rwong
This is brilliant! This must be at least my 3rd read in 4 months, and i still start weeping as soon as Ron said sorry, out in the corridor, all the way to the end. The revelation that he had ditched the party, never explained, and been snogging someone else...and then the admission that “he preferred the fantasy dreams to the cold nightmares where he thought he would die without making things right.” Oh my heart! Blue, you defined UST!
4/4/2019 c3 rwong
“Can you just...say something? Doesn’t have to be true.” OMG. This line hit me so hard every time I read again. How can such a simple sentence be so angsty? Breaks my heart instantly. Just when I’m picking up my pieces, it’s broken all over again as Ron reacted to her touch. The way he yearned for her is killing me. All the paragraphs that follow are so exquisitely beautiful. I can’t help wondering how you always manage to choose your words and string them together so perfectly that they go straight to my heart and stir up ripples, waves and storms!
3/30/2019 c20 rwong
"Tell me when you want me, and I'll be there." Oooh Ron you are the sweetest man on earth...and that said in that raspy, low voice? It's killing us all...
2/26/2019 c1 1DanielleJean
this whole story is incredible. is there more?! I just binged all 26 chapters!
2/21/2019 c20 Guest
That ending with Harry was the best!
2/21/2019 c19 Guest
You made me cry. You need an intervention to CONTINUE writing these little scenes with Ron's heartache and attempts to appease Hermione. I live for these.
318 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »