FanFiction.Net
for descendant and mated to the most feared warrior

12/16/2017 c18 silversimon
Why the three week delay before leaving for Volterra? Doesn't anyone suspect Eleazar's double dealing with Carlisle? Why couldn't Eleazar, a former Volturi guard, out fight Carlisle when he captured and threatened Carmen?

Guess the complete family reunion with Riley is delayed. Why? Where in blazes are Victoria and her little gang and what are they waiting for? Thought they were still in the woods near Forks.
12/16/2017 c17 silversimon
Oh FCOL can Isabella get over the self-serving, self-sacrificing BS!? I was hoping with her knowledge of vampires, mates and even the Volturi that maybe she'd have some common sense, or least the sense God gave a goat. Truly wishing this turns around soon and they get her to Volterra whether she wants it or not. Why allow a naive teenage girl make life and death decisions that could hurt so many? !

Saving grace here is that so far the usually bigoted, and generally always self-serving (especially Jacob) shape shifting wolves haven't made an appearance (yet).

Guess I'll have to keep reading in hopes the plot lines make some sense preferably sooner rather than later. Otherwise I like all the numerous characters and their relationships with each other. Also enjoy the different POV's. Too bad Jasper never figured out the evil lurking within Carlisle, Esme and the other "Cullens".
12/16/2017 c6 silversimon
Just found and am enjoying your story. Wouldn't it make more sense for the Whitlocks et al. to go to Volterra where Isabella and all of them would be safer rather than insisting on staying in podunk Forks? Especially since they all have deep bonds and/or friendly relationships with the Volturi! Even with Kate and Garrett they'd be far less effective in Forks than in Volterra. Maybe this "strategy" will be explained /justified in upcoming chapter.
12/12/2017 c20 3jeoliverio
A great chapter, now she can't be changed. I hope she'll go to Italy for protection?
12/10/2017 c20 sarahplumb
So bella is super stupid going to port-angeles with out vampire protection when she knows that people are after her and now she has put her baby/babies in danger too I could just bitch slap her I swear she is dumb
12/10/2017 c20 41cathy29jes
Hello,
Bella is going to be a mother and her companion will be the happy dad of several children apparently,
Luca will no longer be a problem for anyone and the person responsible for the attack on Bella will see the God of War coming on his way, he would have done better to break a leg than to attack Bella,
excellent chapter,
cathy
12/10/2017 c20 kouga's older woman
How many heartbeats?
12/10/2017 c20 andrewpine
Baby/ babies huh? maybe they should have asked that idiot who his masters were before burning him.
12/10/2017 c20 2Peacelovefairy
Oh triple shit I like
12/10/2017 c20 asia.joanna.7334
Omg!Bella have baby:) The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
12/7/2017 c19 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
12/7/2017 c19 kouga's older woman
Waiting for more!
New story, PAUL PLEASE!
12/7/2017 c19 andrewpine
Jared there are so few Bella,Jared stories need to spread the wealth around some ,let someone else have a shot at her besides Sam ,Paul and Jake. now we have the Romanians in the sure a boat load of gift with this group . and the gang that can't shoot straight think they can take over the you update soon.
12/7/2017 c18 andrewpine
It seems that none of these conspirators do their homework. if they can't check and see where she is or who she is with how do they expect to rule the world?
12/6/2017 c14 andrewpine
Angela? Th idiot is being hunted and goes off by herself and blocks her mate so he can't feel her,she deserves to be grabbed,idiot.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »