FanFiction.Net
for descendant and mated to the most feared warrior

1/18/2023 c12 VryUnique
Is phoebe Alistair’s mate? Or Abby’s? Or is phoebe and Abby mates? We seem to be a mate short.
1/18/2023 c11 VryUnique
I was thinking Abby’s mate was Riley but I guess not, maybe her mate is the Chloe the blocker? Is Riley’s mate Bree?
11/18/2022 c24 andrewpine
Hope you do plan to finish this like you have said even though it has been two years since the last update.
11/14/2022 c15 andrewpine
She is just attached by a bunch of newborns sent to grab her so what does she do. she runs outside the house by herself then she drives herself to school without anybody guarding her
not very smart of her is it ?
11/14/2022 c24 andrewpine
I do hope you plan to finish this and not let it hang around for years like some writers do. if you don't please delete it. and
7/28/2022 c24 1Kmpcarter
I really hope you finish.
7/23/2022 c1 Rome4
please comeback and finish this story.
7/4/2022 c24 Guest
I hope all is well and you get better ️. Im glad you did finally update it was great and I can’t wait to see more of this story.
6/29/2022 c24 1catgrl
Wow I’m really liking this so far.. Hmm what have Emmett and Rosalie been up to haven’t heard much about them. I hope everyone makes it to Italy safely. Hope for an update soon.
P.S. Hope you feel better soon and are able to come back to this story.
4/10/2022 c24 1li-spar1
This is such a good story. I hope you are able to finish it.
2/27/2022 c18 Guest
Good
1/13/2022 c2 twi nana
grinning...oh my
1/13/2022 c1 twi nana
yes, yes I have, hope you are still around...looking forward to how this is rolling out...and am already in love with Pete and Lottie...and seems like this Bella has some balls...
10/6/2021 c24 DeJee
Sooo your marcus is like only maybe 100 years old?
10/6/2021 c22 DeJee
I kinda like the story but im confused
Bella started school and went for maybe two whole days yet she and Angela are bffs and she is in the top 5 of her class? After 2 days of school?
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »