FanFiction.Net
for descendant and mated to the most feared warrior

8/2/2021 c24 edwards-sparrow
AWWWW I WANT MORE PLEASE
6/11/2021 c24 Windwoman
another great story left unfinished. Please come back and tell me the rest!,,,
3/24/2021 c15 andjelija.nenic
1/22/2021 c24 1blueandsilver.phoenix
It's been an awesome fanfic so far. I sooo love both the Major and Peter. I would like to see some cleared things about mates though. If vampires are possessive and dominant and their mates without intention deffiee them, what happens?
I'm talking Jasper & Bella of course. She uses her shield even though he does not like it and it's as of right now witholding important info.

Love it!
12/27/2020 c24 natalater2013
I love it and make more chapters please as soon as possible please and make it fast please as soon as possible please
11/15/2020 c24 Roxhall1
please continue this story soon
10/15/2020 c24 Bellawitch75
Hi, you have a great story going on. Keep on with it at your own pace, we read because we can't be as creative as you are. Take care

I hope that when you read my review you are in better health.
9/20/2020 c3 LadySixx
I love it so far and a Possessive Jasper is hot
8/30/2020 c24 Emo4
I hope you finish this story it is wonderful.
8/20/2020 c24 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg i love it Really love. That story is ameizing and wonderful. Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from have to update soon please, I beg of you please, maybe some time today. Plz, I will die
Ps. I wish you a speedy recovery. And even more veneers to write this story.
I look forward to the next meeting with your story.
8/20/2020 c23 asia.joanna.7334
Omg omg Omg Omg Omg Omg i love it. Another great chapter
8/19/2020 c23 andrewpine
Charlie was told that he had the power of fire I am curious to see what he can do.

How will she gets the Romanians on their side I wonder?
Update please.I have been waiting for ages to read the completed story.
8/19/2020 c22 andrewpine
Guess she won't be finishing school due to the concussion.
What will the Denalis do when they confront Tanya? What will she do when she finds out her mate has betrayed her? Please update soon.
8/19/2020 c20 andrewpine
And these idiots want to take over. you would think they would do some research and maybe find out who Bella was with. why did you have him imprint on that poor child?he is good by to have some crazy in-laws to deal with.I wonder if she has a gift? Will we find out where Phoebe has been for the last eighteen years? That is all he does is hug her,he doesn't ask where she has been if she knew who it was that took her. Colin and Brady should stay unless you plan to have them imprint on some vampire there.
8/19/2020 c16 andrewpine
Let me guess Bella and Phoebe are sisters.
Why does she always wander off by herself when she knows that people are after her? You have brought the whole crew into the story except for the pack
and I imagine that they will show up somewhere down the road also.
Same seems to be as stupid as her mate is.
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »