for The choices we make

4/6/2018 c7 66Kat-of-the-Streets
I was right! Patricia was lying! I am very happy for your characters that she did lie :)

The idea of Robert rescuing Cora is very good and very well done. They always seem to save each other (on the show as well) and it fits their characters and nature of their relationship very wel.
4/5/2018 c6 Kat-of-the-Streets
The scan coincided with a meeting? The plot thickens :) I like the idea of Robert keeping the ring for his child. If there is a child at all...
I hope that Robert will hear Cora shout for some reason. I wish that on the show he had taken Bricker entering Cora's bedroom for what it was from the start and believed her. And I have always wondered what would have happened if Robert had not come in? I am not sure Bricker would have left after Cora telling him to leave repeatedly but I am also not sure whether he really would have forced himself on Cora. I am sure however, that Cora would not have given in.
4/4/2018 c5 Kat-of-the-Streets
I like the reference to Cora's brother. He seems to be very different from Robert and his conduct has probably had an impact on what Cora expects and does not expect from a man.
4/4/2018 c4 Kat-of-the-Streets
Nice twist!
I wonder if she really is pregnant and if yes whether the child is actually Robert's.
4/4/2018 c3 Kat-of-the-Streets
I hope it was Patricia who saw them!

Great chapter!
4/3/2018 c2 Kat-of-the-Streets
I like how things are going!
Of course I already hate Patricia. There is no room for anyone else but Cora :)

I like the idea of having Robert and Cora meet at a charitiy function. Even if it wasn't Robert's idea to go there it still shows that they both care. And I like how you juxtapose Patricia's outdated English manners (I am sure that 'the English' are much more like Robert than Patricia) with Cora's American manners. Of course they are stereotypes but they are true in many ways. And of course Patricia and Cora have to be very different from each other.
4/3/2018 c1 Kat-of-the-Streets
Uuh, I like this very much!
I really like the idea of Robert and Cora meeting the day he becomes the Earl of Grantham because there is so much potential for how things could go from here.
I am really looking forward to reading the other chapters you have already posted!

BTW, I know the feeling of doubting yourself and doubting what you have written. I always think that I don't have enough time anymore to actually write a meaningful story. It took me such a long time to finish The Mistress He Loves. I think I needed two years for the final six chapters because I kept thinking "This isn't good enough, you should put in more work". I am having the same thoughts about my current stories. I have finished eleven chapters but I delay posting them every week because I think that they are not worth it.

But the beginning of this story is perfect and very interesting!
4/3/2018 c8 48CountessCora
Beautuful chapter! It is perfect!
4/3/2018 c7 CountessCora
Robert is amazing. You write him so well.
4/3/2018 c6 CountessCora
Wow! I hate Simon even more than ever!
4/3/2018 c5 CountessCora
I love your song lyric introductions to each chapter! Very nice! It’s amazing how the part of Robert that gives into Violet and her concerns about scandal is the same in the regular timeline and AU.
4/3/2018 c4 CountessCora
Poor Robert! He’s certainly in an awkward position.
4/3/2018 c8 Guest
Omgggg its such a beautiful story i always love reading it
4/2/2018 c8 Guest
Happy that they are together
4/2/2018 c8 6witchoesed
I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE. But of course, now I want more! Please please update soon, I'm so in love with this story!
75 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »