for The choices we make

2/5/2018 c7 CountessofCobert
So I'm not logged in again bc my life is just horrendously crazy but this is great and I had to let you know.

I knew Patricia was lying...and now Robert has given Bricker a big hit but I'm kinda worried the that bc Cora shouted his name he might end up in trouble...Bricker is notoriously good at stirring up trouble in modern AU stories! I can't wait to see what happens next...
2/5/2018 c7 Guest
Omggggg cliffhanger... i love your story soulmates forever
2/4/2018 c7 Guest
Poor cora, but very happy to see Patricia go
2/4/2018 c7 Guest
Oh my goodness! So good! Keep writing!
2/4/2018 c7 6witchoesed
Oh my gaaawd! I knew that bitch Patricia was lying to him! And thank God he made it to Cora's on time! He did, right?! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER.
2/4/2018 c7 62BooksinMyDreams
Wow!
2/4/2018 c7 Crawleyfan
Yay Robert saves the day, I am so glad Patricia has been found out. I can't wait to see what happens to Cobert next great job.
1/4/2018 c6 CountessofCobert
OMG so this took a very dramatic turn for Cora. I'm not sure what to say. I hope she calls Robert and asks for help to get through the trauma she's going to be left with...

As for Patricia I wasn't sure...but now I'm 99.99% sure she isn't pregnant and it just pretending so she can marry him.
1/4/2018 c5 CountessofCobert
This was a really realistic argument. The initial refusal to see him on Cora's part then not wanting to hear his story. Then there was the mellow in the middle where it seemed as thought everything was going to be alright and then WHAM he's gonna marry Patricia!
1/4/2018 c3 CountessofCobert
I'm loving this concept and the story...just enough suspense but enough fluff and adorable Cobert to make it wonderful. I'm wondering if it is the press that is watching or Patricia!? I like how you're expressing grieve, it is a very complex and personal thing and you're doing excellently to portray that here.
1/4/2018 c1 CountessofCobert
So I just started this! Oops...a bit behind! And despite the fact I should've have turned the light out before I even opened the first chapter I am now going to ignore my need for sleep and read the next chapter!

I love how much of a gentleman Robert already is and the fact his gentlemanly quality is in fact a rare thing to find nowadays.
12/27/2017 c6 Guest
OMG I CAN’T! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
12/27/2017 c6 14granthamfan
Cliffhanger much? Oh my heart. Also, can I please throat punch Patricia? Pretty please? Wonderful as always, my darling!
12/27/2017 c6 Crawleyfan
Poor Cora I hope she is able to stop Simon before it is too late. I can't wait to see what happens next.
12/27/2017 c6 62BooksinMyDreams
Bricker is vile. Oh I hope someone can save her.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »