for The choices we make

12/27/2017 c6 6witchoesed
NOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NOOOOO! Omg now I'm dying! That cliffhanger is going to kill me! Update soon please!
12/20/2017 c5 Crawleyfan
This is so good, I hope Robert comes to his senses soon. I can't wait to see how Cora and Robert come back together.
12/19/2017 c5 Guest
So good! Please continue to write this!
12/19/2017 c5 witchoesed
NO NO NOOOO! Well I'm not surprised, Robert being a fool is something we are used to haha. BUT PLEASE tell me they'll be together and that bitch Patricia will NOT get her way. Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/19/2017 c5 62BooksinMyDreams
Oh, my heart just broke. Ooh, that was brilliantly devastating.
11/11/2017 c1 14granthamfan
Oh. My. God. My heart. Can Patricia please fall off the face of the earth now? Please? Poor Cora. She is going to be devastated when she finds out. Please post again soon!
11/4/2017 c4 19LaMarwy
heyyy mumsie! Mi ricordo benissimo questa sensazione.. è la stessa che ho avuto la prima volta. Ti giuro, l'ho letta d'un fiato e mi piace sempre di più! Aggiorna prestooo (anche se io ho già degli spoiler... non fa niente xD) Ottimo lavoro!
11/1/2017 c4 35moonlessmondays
You're welcome momma! love you. This was a good one! Can't wait for Cora's reaction my poor baby girl
11/1/2017 c4 Guest
I love the storyyy! Please continue
11/1/2017 c4 6witchoesed
"Robert was beginning to panic"... I'M BEGINNING TO PANIC! Oh my god ohmygodohmygod! That bitch patricia! Update soon please please!
11/1/2017 c4 Guest
Oh my god noooooo! Why? Gosh I hate Patricia. Goodness please keep updating, the story's just soo good!
11/1/2017 c4 62BooksinMyDreams
Fake pregnancy siren going off. Oh that sneaky Patricia. Great chapter thank you.
9/28/2017 c3 syriana94
Ciao mumsie! E che vuoi fare, sono troppo pigra per fare il login XD Che dire? Mi era piaciuto un sacco quando l'ho letto per la prima volta e mi piace ancora di più ora. La tenerezza di questi due!

E poi, lasciami dire che la canzone è stata un'ottima scelta. Aggiorna prestoo! xoxo
9/27/2017 c3 14granthamfan
My feels. This chapter was perfect! I love that Cora works with special needs children. It's totally something I can imagine a modern Cora doing. The little boy giving Robert a drawing of Cora was precious. And I love their dinner together! You're doing a marvelous job, sweetheart!
9/27/2017 c3 Guest
Please, end things with Patricia...Cora is the right one!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »