for Deadlocked

8/19/2018 c20 MossGarden
Oohh dramatic finish! Moira's quite the character, I bet she annoys Jack a lot
8/14/2018 c20 50Jpbake
I'm sorry I didn't get to review the last chapter on time. I had a really busy day yesterday. O I'm gonna quickly review both chapters at once.
The chapter with Lena and Emily was beautiful. I actually didn't want it to end and I wouldn't have minded at all if you went more explicit and showed the rest of the love scene.
That epilogue was amazing and really set things up nicely for the next story. I assume you are going to have it focus on Jack going after Gabe huh?
You definitely earned my follow after this. This whole story was amazing.
8/8/2018 c18 Jpbake
We need more Emily in Overwatch. Seriousl, I think she has been in only two ogmf the comics I think. I really hope she becomes a future hero like the did with Bridgette. I can already imagine the interactions between her and Tracer.
This has really given me some good ideas on how to write Tracer and Emily's relationship in my future Overwatch story. Especially with Tracer feeling guilty being away from her for so long and putting herself in danger.
This whole chapter was perfect, just plain perfect.
8/6/2018 c17 Jpbake
And everyone is one big happy family again.
Oh I love how you made a reference to Reinhardts new Summer game skin.
8/4/2018 c16 Jpbake
Ah chin up Lena, you did what anyone of us would do, protect those we care about at all cost.
Glad to see Phara treat Lena better than Angela does. Angela needs to trust Lena a bit more in my opinion. She's just trying to do her job.
8/3/2018 c15 Jpbake
And Joshua is now dead. Serves him right I guess though the repeated blows to the face was a little overkill. Understandably though considering how much hell he put Mcree through.
One thing I don't understand is how Tracer got shot. It was never truly mentioned before. Did one of the stray bullets find its way to her? If so how close was she to the duel when it happened. Glad she's alive but I would love a answer on that.
Another great and addicting chapter overall though and I hope Mcree comes back to Overwatch after this.
8/2/2018 c15 MossGarden
Dang, that was an intense duel. Can't say I'll be missing Joshua anytime soon though. I hope we'll get to see McCree reunite with the rest of Overwatch sometime as well!
8/2/2018 c14 MossGarden
Cowboy duel? Heck yes.
8/1/2018 c14 Jpbake
"Cheers love vlthe Calvaries here!"
Sorry that's what came to me from that last line.
Damn poor Jesse, having no choice but to challenge your own brother to a dual, no matter how evil he is he is still his own brother.
Damn I'm addicted to this.
7/25/2018 c13 Jpbake
I assume Ana is back in the game now. But not after a hell of a fight. Never would I have pictured tbe lovable Ana from the game cursing like that but again this isn't actually the same Ana, she's a more broken and struggling one so it works in this way.
Keep up the amazing work.
7/25/2018 c13 MossGarden
Wow, amazing chapter. The emotions of the charactets felt so real! I'm excited to see what happens next!
7/11/2018 c12 Jpbake
I will admit I never thought of Junkrat and Mei as a item, but you made it work. It's nice to see a more serious side to Junkrat instead of his crazy bomb loving insanity for a change.
Can I admit I kind of wad hoping for the romantic scene to be way more spicy though? Sorry, I kind of have a dirty mind.
7/10/2018 c11 Ryuu64
Damn, this is kinda sad. It's like no one besides Lena even cares about Jesse. Not even genji or ana have asked or reminisced about him.
7/10/2018 c11 Jpbake
Well that dinner got... heated to say the least. That line from Angela about eating Egyptians, wow. Talk about a slow burn, awkward.
I am loving this.
7/5/2018 c10 Jpbake
Good ol' Soldier 76 A.K.A Strike Commander Jack Morrison. I always loved him. I wonder if we will get to see Reaper at some point though considering he's arguably the main villain in the lore.
Keep up the amazing work.
22 Page 1 2 Next »