for Na Hoahanau a hiki ibka hopena (Brothers till the End)

9/5/2017 c1 Guest
Perfect one shot! I touched my heart and although it was very sad to read I enjoyed every line.
9/5/2017 c2 earthling1970
I was in tears reading this, but not in a bad way. Beautifully written, heart warming and easily seen in the readers eye. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
9/5/2017 c2 19Cubit2
Thanks for the translations. Again, so bittersweet.
9/5/2017 c2 3JeanBlythe
Beautiful!
9/5/2017 c1 JeanBlythe
At first, when I saw this story, I was hesitant to read it. I don't want them to end! But this story kept nudging me, so finally I read it, and ... four checkmarks, favorite story/author, follow story/author. :) That's the best I can do.

I really think you gave them full lives, happy lives, and brought things to a believable close. And I love how they are all up in heaven, watching over their ohana. It is remarkable to think of what happened when those two met, and set into motion all this life. :) Beautifully done! I would love to read more Five-0 from you (and feel free to give Danny more of the credit :D )
9/5/2017 c2 rosayago65
Thank you for taking the time and translate the Hawaiian words.
9/4/2017 c1 rosayago65
Thank you for a great but sad story. It's have been perfect if you'd have translated the Hawaiian words
I hope you keep writing H50 stories.
8/31/2017 c1 Guest
You really need a proof reader, particularly someone who knows the difference between he and him and when to use them, and can read for clarity, since you obviously can't.
8/31/2017 c1 Guest
Wow, I love it even if it does break my heart to read it.
9/1/2017 c1 19Cubit2
Welcome to the ranks of 5-0 writers. Danny lovers are especially appreciated in my book. This was so bittersweet and well done. I just wish you had given us the English translations of the Hawaiian phrases.
8/31/2017 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Sad most of them died. But glad they a stayed together.
8/31/2017 c1 prislynn
I love it. I cried & laughed beautiful story. Thank to writing i.
8/31/2017 c1 fioninxs
just so beautifully written
8/31/2017 c1 Whitelion69
This is a very good one-shot.
8/30/2017 c1 9julieb716
Beautiful story. Liked the after-life approach and viewpoint of the surviving ohana. Well done.
16 Page 1 2 Next »