for The Pines Twins and the Chamber of Secrets

11/21/2020 c1 Meep
I can't believe I didn't notice this in 8 years, but their last name is Pines, and Dipper's hat has a PINE Tree on it! I never saw the connection. But really, if you can, please give him his blue hat back in the sequel.
11/17/2020 c10 Meep
Dipper is going to freak out when he finds out Mabel almost died. So this summer they're going to Gravity Falls, that will be fun. It will probably go about them same, since they won't use magic and probably won't tell anyone that they're wizards. There will probably a time or two when it's an emergency and they use magic, then that will be a mess because they will be in trouble with the ministry of magic and MACUSA for underage magic in a different country, then when they come back to school when they say "how as your summer?" Mabel can just just say, "It was awesome! We go in trouble with THREE different governments!" (Because there was also the regular u.s. government with the portal). You should probably find a way to kick Lockhart though, because you need to have Lupine so that Dipper and Mabel can have the bill bogart. I also wish that Wendy didn't take Dipper's hat, because it looked really good on him and gave him shade and stuff. Maybe you can have Stan send him another one for the spring an summer and he can wear Wendy's during the winter. Then they can be like, "Hey, i like your new hat Dipper. What happened the other one?" And he can say, "a knome bit it and it fell off a golf cart." And then ron can say, "yeah knomes are the worst. There's a lot of them in the garden at home."
Also, if you stick with this story long enough, Dipper and Mabel will probably be kinda scared of the Deathly Hollows symbol.
10/28/2020 c1 Omar Garcia Jr
There's going to be some crossover
10/14/2020 c10 13foxchick1
And that opened up a can of worms.
10/14/2020 c10 36shadowwriter329
Wow so many young students know the truth and won’t work out too well for old snake face. The sequel is going to be interesting for sure. Also I realize that Dipper and Mabel are 12 here...and turn 13 at the end of summer...ooohhhh.

I hope this is going where I think it’s going for the sequel.
10/14/2020 c10 10Plumalchemyst
I loved it
8/30/2020 c3 WhiteBoyOhio
I’m feeling like there’s a ship between Dipper and Hermoine goin on here there always agreeing w/ each other and. And I just wanna day if that’s what ur doing...then yes.. that’s like the perfect ship. The smart ppl together. Also I ship a lot of GF(gravity falls) characters with Harry Potter ones like mcGonagall and Ford, or Mable and George, or Soos and Luna XD just my ships I’m not weird or anything... wait I’m reading GF X HP fanfics.. ok scratch that I am weird but still..
8/14/2020 c2 Guest
I love this story, but are you going to update soon? Are you ever going to update? I hope you do because this story is awesome.
8/13/2020 c1 MiniKoala
AMAZING!
8/10/2020 c1 Guest
are you going to update anytime soon?
7/8/2020 c9 Guest
Please update SOON!
3/24/2020 c9 GuenZhenXuan2020
AMAZING Chapter though, I LOVING IT!
3/23/2020 c9 Plumalchemyst
SOMEONE TAKE OUT THE DIARY
7/10/2019 c8 TimeBlade
You update other stories and act like everything is fine, yet you ignore this one completely and leave us with a cliffhanger...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
7/10/2019 c6 TimeBlade
Why do I picture Terry as Todd from Odd squad? (It’s a TV show, very cringy)
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »