for Touching the Impossible

7/11/2020 c6 Sarah
absolutely brilliant. I loved the scenarios, and they way they were handled. this fic is pretty much everything I've been looking for. everytime I put it down I couldn't wait to get back to it. beautiful writing, completely in character as well. i just love love loved it.
6/16/2020 c6 3SunhatLlama
Man, each of these stories gave me the feels!
6/16/2020 c2 SunhatLlama
I love the reference to TOS!
11/29/2019 c6 5Whovianeverlark17
This was amazing!
1/2/2019 c6 angeliena
Oh love you’re stories!
7/30/2018 c6 desdi
This story was BRILLIANT! I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed it. It should be published or something! PERFECTION! Thank you for sharing!
I have read a lot of good fics with Jim having an awesome relationship with his crew, but it is something else! A whole other level!
And the Spock/Jim friendship was also exceptionally well done!
The only thing that broke me a little was the David/Carol plot, but that was expertly done, too.
And the whole fic was seasoned with such humour! Jim's little lines, like "Circle letter D for all of the above" were freaking hilarious.
This fic should be compulsory reading for everybody! )
Thank you again!
2/3/2018 c1 Unicorn lover 500
This is so good!
1/18/2018 c6 Guest
Oh my heart! This fic is wonderful, and that last chapter? I just... It's so good thank you so much!
1/2/2018 c4 Guest
Wow. I enjoyed this so much. Thank you.
12/30/2017 c5 nmletters
This was wonderful - touching triumvirate without sap. So many great parts from the moment we see the kid :)
12/30/2017 c2 nmletters
I loved this story _ a trip story with concerned and hero spock is always up there!
12/5/2017 c6 Anij
This is great! Thank you!
10/10/2017 c6 Guest
Loved this. Great story and wonderful characterizations.
9/26/2017 c6 Heather Snow
Agh, I meant AOS in my previous review...
9/26/2017 c6 9Heather Snow
Loved the story. You capture the characters so beautifully. Love the dialogue. Interesting storylines. I prefer TOS in general and only read TAS occasionally. But you write it so well that I was thoroughly caught up in the story.
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »