for Mad World

12/13/2019 c14 3JCVD
This chapter goes even better when you listen "Blood" of the TV Show "Dexter". It gives even more atmosphere.
2/4/2018 c1 Deleted User 19c19dd0
I can't believe I haven't left a review for this until now. Well anyway it's a great story with characters who all feel like they're in character with great characterization and... I just love it. Of course it's always nice to see someone devote their time to writing something amazing such as a fanfiction crossover of Jhonen's two greatest creations. Keep up the good work wordsandpixels!
1/16/2018 c19 Guest
Fuck yeah! That was awesome! I think I actually cried a little.
11/2/2017 c18 SleepingClock
Ahhhhhhh! Yesss! This story is so fantastic... I was feeling so sad, but then I started reading :D
11/4/2017 c19 3SchizoidSeth
Amazing work you really should be prowd. if your side books waz this good I can only wonder how good your novels are
11/3/2017 c19 14CMR Rosa
A great end to a amazing story, Nny in a psychiatric hospital, and unlike the horrible ones in fiction this is a real one that help people. Im glad you were able to give Nny some form of happy ending without letting him get away with his crimes. And even again all odds Nny even mangle to stay friends with Dib and Devi visit him that a surprise. I love Dib and Zim sharing a body and Squee living with Zim and his parents, and it implied that Dib is now closer to his family. Finally the reveled on Miss Bitters, that was shocking and I did not see that coming. I can,t image her as a grandmother late along a mother, and her being the mother to God and Satan. I like how in her own way she was proud of Dib and had faith in him. All in all a great story.
11/3/2017 c19 134Invader Johnny
I find it oddly satisfying that Nny is in a mental asylum, yeah guess he's technically as sane as society deems him to be, I was actually surprised that Devi got in contact with him since she was "the one that got away."

Makes up for quite a redemption story huh?

Also, I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony that perhaps, Nny wasn't send to prison for the safety of the other inmates since Nny is legally insane, one can't help but wonder if the prisoners would die the next day with Nny around, umm?

Squee's new family though incredibly strange is way better than his neglectful parents, wonder if they'll even come to regret giving him away?... Probably not.

I saw it coming that Zim would clone his body, makes me wonder just how much fear the Tallest have for Zim to be able to provide him with the means for a new body, umm?

Finally, I always knew Ms. Bitters wasn't human, though I never expected her to be Pepito's grandmother, come to think of it, it makes perfect sense, what scared me more than finding that out was actually the fact that she set in motion everything to save the universe since always claimed the universe was "always doomed."

Quite anti-climactic and anti-heroic if you think about it.

I read many IZ/JTHM crossovers but this one is by far the best since I loved how you made Nny, Dib and Zim act all "In Character", I was most impressed with Nny since he's not easy to write for (believe me, I tried.)

I do wish you had given Gaz a bit more "air time" all in all great story and I'm a bit sad to see it end.

I know you said this is the end of the fic but I'm wondering if we'll see more JTHM from you?

11/3/2017 c19 43Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Nice conclusion. Liking how Nny actually ended up better off, and Squee having a new family with Zim and Dib and the bots. And kinda saw the idea of cloning Zim a new body coming, but liking that in the meantime they've worked out the whole "sharing a body" thing.

And I absolutely loved the whole reveal about Miss Bitters. It explains so much, and is played out perfectly.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
11/1/2017 c18 14CMR Rosa
I love this chapter, Dib win and it a hero, Gaz and his father show that they care about him and Nny is capture. I have mix feeling over that late one, he did do one good thing and was a victim of evil force that corrected him, on the other hand he was a serial killer and he could have fought harder to not be corrected, anyway great chapter and I can,t wait to see what you have plan for the ending.
10/31/2017 c1 3SchizoidSeth
AMAZING! WAIT NOOOOO DONT TELL ME THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! PLEASE DONT LET IT BE THE LAST CHAPTER! (oops all caps)
10/31/2017 c18 21FullMetalPon-3
Ahhhhh! Halloween update! This was a good chapter but you used 'trashed' instead of 'thrashed' twice? That's my only criticism.
Anywhoo,
This was awesome! Dib and Zim working together, GIR helping Squee, hope Nny's okay...
Can't wait for the epilogue!
10/31/2017 c18 134Invader Johnny
You know, its a shame that Nny finally got caught by the police, guess this time there's no "otherworldly interference keeping him "safe" from his misdeeds and after his last good deed, its almost unfair.

... Guess one good deed doesn't erase the million of bad ones, huh?

I laughed at Gir's poor choice of words while trying to comfort Squee.

I wonder how Zim will get his body back? Maybe a cloned body? Because I doubt he'll want to stay in Dib's gargantuan head forever right?

10/31/2017 c18 43Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Epic conclusion. Absolutely loved Nny's bit with the chainsaw, and Dib's final speech to the Thing. And on a lighter note, GIR's idea of comfort was hilarious.

Looking forward to the epilogue.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
10/30/2017 c1 3SchizoidSeth
OMG OMG OMG THISBIS AMAZZZZING! I'M LOVING THIS STORY
10/28/2017 c17 134Invader Johnny
Loved this chapter, issue 23 was one of my favorites as well, I loved the fact that Zim killed Hok a second time.

I think my favorite part of this chapter was the moment Zim called himself an Invader again, it's the moment he knew that everything else the Tallest or the protocol did not defined who he was as an Irken.

I laughed at the classification Zim had for Dib, a very Zim like thing to do.

Which begs the question, will Zim get a new shell?

80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »