for Gohan and the Titan's Curse

6/9 c1 God Of Destruction Aikon
Even though u have a bad habit of completely nerfing Gohan, and confusing him with Goku u are an awesome writer \_(º‿º)_/
Also when are you gonna update again ?
5/28 c33 Fuckmegun
where's the new chapter?
5/15 c33 Heblor
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BACK. I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BRUH. THANK GOD
5/12 c33 Yeezus
You came back to the village, and that's all that matters.
Just keep being a real one, don't worry about a thing, we'll all be here.
5/12 c33 GozukuTheLegendaryWarrior
.GOD. YOU ARE BACKKKKKK FINALLY AFTER A LOT OF TIMEEEEEE WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
5/6 c33 Fuckmegun
If gohan had a daughter with sadie or annabeth would she be blonde or brunette?
5/6 c33 Fuckmegun
have you ever watched the Netflix anime the blood of zeus?
5/5 c33 Ayrton Senna
Finally you came back bastard
5/2 c33 X3runner
Nice to see this alive, I’m also gonna guess gohan is gonna be on a hair trigger from now on right ? Kinda like he was when cellcaje back to r when he got back to fight buu having the whole “fight you ? No I’m gonna kill you” mentality
5/2 c33 1Omni warrior
Okay for people, first thing first power scaling we don’t know how powerful the gods are in the Percy Jackson world, but they have said that all myths are truth so by that the big 3 Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades and possibly other gods are likely more powerful than gohan or cell at this point now for the in the Greek myth other gods and titans and giants, I like to say some are weaker than gohan and some are on par with gohan, and we know he’s going to faces others gods in the Kane chronicles and 4 and 5 Percy Jackson books and beyond that, and secondly gohan romance partner…it Sadie end of discussion and before anyone ask we see in the end chapter 10 that Sadie and Gohan have a better relationship, so this take places after the red pyramid, and also Annabeth stays with Percy end of discussion, I more see a sibling relationship between gohan and Annabeth
5/2 c33 Mr Popo
Glad you are doing well and your family is too

My only problem is that Thalia is a bitch and if I had it my way I’d put her in her place but it’s your story and I will respect that
5/2 c33 Angryshadow04
Well this was an unexpected update. Glad to hear your family is all right and that you’ve managed to get a chapter out during all of this. I might have to reread this story since I haven’t read it in a while but I do remember most of it but to this day I still think that it’s a bit unrealistic for Gohan to be nerfed to Percy Jackson level as the gods and such in this universe are much weaker than their religious counter parts so they really shouldn’t stand much of a chance but since this story is interesting and cool I’ll just over look that as I did when you were active. Anyway have a good one
5/2 c33 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
EYYY! Glad to have you back. Now let's see how many mistakes did he make.

Gohan simply rolled his eyed and turned to the side. The blade seemed to pass by him in slow motions. Gohan simply rolled his eyes, raised his hand and fired off another burst of ki blasts, exploding against Talos' face and chest.

"Rolled his eyed/eyes" Sassy Gohan. Me fix. Me cyclo- green skin. Hummie weak.

Gohan simply squinted his eyes, and turned to the side. The blade seemed to pass by him in a slow motion. Gohan simply rolled his eyes after that sloppy strike, raised his hand and fired off another burst of ki blasts, exploding against Talos' face and chest.

"No. The amount of energy I'd need to get through that celestial bronze would level everything in the next five miles at least"

Vegeta: Oh piss, MY FINAL FLASH THAT I FIRED AT CELL CAN LITERALLY ENGULF THE WHOLE UNITED STATES AFTER IT WENT TO SPACE! WHERE'S YOUR SPINE!

Goku: Hm... Gohan should have known where to hit that thing by now. And crap baskets, I need to teach him telekinesis! Freeza threw me a whole mountain with just that. I could have used that to throw that big scrap to the sky and use my Kamehameha.

Vegeta: Goku, you already pointed out the weak rusted spots. Why blasting it sky high?

Goku: To... Uh... Send it to the sun?

Vegeta: *sigh...*

which I deciphered only after the foot came down

So who thought of this? Percy or Gohan?

which Percy deciphered only after the foot came down

which Gohan deciphered only after the foot came down

Dude, you're writing in a narrator's viewpoint, not a first person viewpoint. You could have just put single quotation marks for thoughts,(These ' ' ) .

Talos was not incompetent and reached towards Gohan with his other hand. Percy raced in and swung at Talos's leg. It wasn't enough to do any serious damage, but it did draw the giant's attention. He swung his blade towards Percy

Lacking action words. So did Talos use his left hand to reach Gohan and slice at percy?

But she wasn't waiting for me. She charged at the monster's left foot.

This again.

But she wasn't waiting for Percy. She charged at the monster's left foot.

The monster raised his sword to smash Grover. Then he froze.

Talos cocked his head to one side, like he was hearing strange new music. Then, he made a fist with his remaining hand and punched himself in the face.

So the sword fell on Grover. Rip.

I hoped the inside was insulated. I had no idea what was going on in there.. And then, it began to spasm. Smoke poured faster and larger from the cracks in the armor. For one moment, Talos was still. And then… he exploded. Gohan let out a shout of shock as he created a shield around himself.

He hoped the inside was insulated, as Percy's heart was being held by worry for Bianca. And then, it began to spasm. Smoke poured faster and larger from the cracks in the armor. For one moment, Talos was still. And then… he exploded. Gohan let out a shout of shock as he created a shield around himself.

"It's my fault the monster came after us," she said. "It's my responsibility. Here." She picked up the little god statue and pressed it into Percy's hand. "If anything happens, give that to Nico."

"Bianca, no!"

His heart ached, so much so that it felt like it's ripping his heart away, remembering something familiar with the face that she made. "Bianca, no!" He screamed. Desperate.

as Thalia started to rise, Gohan shot out of the rubble and slammed into Thalia's shield, sending them both tumbling. Percy and Zoe rushed over, checking on both of them. Before the smoke had even settled, they raced towards the wreckage, screaming Bianca's name.

as Thalia started to rise, Gohan shot out of the rubble, speaking to himself and slammed into Thalia's shield, sending them both tumbling to Talos' broken chest piece. Whispering to her about the prophecy along the way, although accidental, after hearing such things, her entire being was wrapped in a vice grip of fear.

Percy and Zoe rushed over, checking on both of them. Afraid that they'll start a fight. Before the smoke had even settled. And as they reach them, realization dawn on them. They were screaming Bianca's name.

And there they were, all trying to find the eldest Di Angelo. Piece by piece they searched for her, and piece by piece their hearts shattered more and more. After an hour they stopped.

Holy cowabunga, you need a beta reader, dude. (Not me because I'm also busy like you.)
5/2 c33 1EmperorSnorlax
oh shit...
Welcome back mate
but damn
first chapter back in and we bianca goes bye bye
5/2 c33 freedom89justice
gracias x continuar la historia, si que se hizo extrañar es te fic
361 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »