FanFiction.Net
for Tales of Hogwarts- Elsa's story

7/27/2021 c7 Kit
Hi! I really like this story, and I’m wondering if you’re still working on it? It’s been 2 years (which admittedly isn’t as long as some other stories I see), and I’d love to see it continue. I don’t want to rush you or anything or sound rude (I might be though, and I don’t know how to fix that), but I just really love this story and would love to see it continued. (Sorry for the repetitiveness; I’m not great with reviews.)
7/8/2020 c7 1Greninjaten99
awesome story, I can't wait to read more
12/13/2019 c7 Anon
What happened to the Philosopher’s stone? Was it too much for the story?
11/29/2019 c7 20TheWriter946
Wonder what happens next!
11/18/2019 c7 loonyandhermy
Love it!
Please update!
11/12/2019 c7 Guest
Sister-less fits Elsa better.
8/27/2019 c7 DarkRavenew52
God i LOVE THIS STORY, can't wait to see Elsa's powers restored, i guess kristoff and sven don't exist in the story?
Does Hermione know the sisters are norwegian? I can imagine she would start pulling clues from there. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
7/31/2019 c7 Guest
Update PLEASE!
7/31/2019 c4 Guest
Da best
7/31/2019 c3 Guest
I love it:-)
7/31/2019 c2 Guest
That is the vest thing that i have read in a long time. Also the line "sheer dumb luck" was origanily said by professor McGonagall wasn't it?
7/31/2019 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT!
7/13/2019 c4 Avery
OMG! I admit I was spectacle about this but it is so well thought out and the timeline is perfect. I am so impresses! You have a gift! I might go into the writing industry and you should to. This is amazing! It is now one of my favorite fanatics! I am just in awe. Thank you so much for this story has been fun and so interesting! Thank you!
6/3/2019 c7 Guest
"Have you ever read Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen? I do not expect you to with it being a muggle story and all. Anyways, one of the classic main characters, the Snow Queen, is a woman who has icy powers, like me. Just watch, please."
6/3/2019 c7 36AliceCullen3