for The Road North

9/5/2020 c4 8ZenJack
Yeah! Arya and Nymeria for the win.
9/5/2020 c3 ZenJack
Well shit. Winter can be a bitch.
8/1/2019 c16 2SunshineBubbles
Love this story wish there was a Sequel
7/16/2019 c16 nightless
This is very nice and I like it and yeah! :)
5/30/2019 c16 bmthespian
Great story
4/19/2019 c9 lulu2613
They do make quite the pair
4/19/2019 c5 lulu2613
He has more allies than he knows
4/19/2019 c3 lulu2613
How is he going to get out of this?
4/19/2019 c1 lulu2613
Quite a pickle jaime is in..
11/2/2018 c6 RandomSomething
I think at this point I’m gonna have to add you to my favorite writers, usually I don’t add a writer unless we’ve shared conversation over PMs but this is the THIRD fanfic of yours that I’ve read and have enjoyed.

I DO realize that I’ve still got quite a few chapters to go on this one but imma read it all. I’ve gotta read something during November while I wait for the next TDR chapter.

I hope Jaime makes it to Winterfell, honestly. Will the Starks forgive him for all he has done? Will Daenerys forgive him for killing her father? What will happen when Bran reveals that it was Jaime who threw him from the tower and crippled him for life? Jon will be pissed and Arya will attempt to kill him or will want to at the very least. Even if Bran convinces then that it was necessary for him to become the Three Eyed Raven. Though that will probably only make them more upset since he’s not the young Bran they love and remember.

No matter, onto the next chapter!
10/24/2018 c16 1WickedGreene13
I loved this story!
9/2/2018 c16 Woadangel
I love this story so much! I respect that you feel that you have nothing left to say in regards this story. However, I think all of us would love a wedding night. Perhaps you would consider an epilogue? You could wrap up the war in a few simple sentences, and then move on to the wedding and the wedding night. Of course, you are the writer, not me. I just enjoyed this story to such a degree that it's a shame to leave it there. In any event thank you for this amazing gift!
1/31/2018 c16 5hawkeye89891
Aww that was so awesome! Are you planning on doing a sequel to this? I really want to see Jaime and Brienne married!
1/31/2018 c1 hawkeye89891
I have read your story three times now and I bloody love it!
12/31/2017 c16 Guest