for The Crossed Dagger

9/3/2018 c1 FTYJO
Insignia:SCLSZXRLCRLBBPW66HM9KIQU0W9RTVR5JSFF1R83
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
9/1/2018 c1 B3QRM
Insignia:S3RYC0HXLDBERNK0XWW4JKXT1W02QT3TRL24GB94
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
11/1/2017 c14 4omniGamer101
That was quite an excellent read. I especially liked Umbra's reveal at the end!
9/21/2017 c12 ZadArchie
Just so you are aware, this story contains sexually explicit content, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been allowed on this site since 2012, meaning it violates the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. Not saying you can't write it, but saying this just isn't the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including, but not limited to, AO3 and AdultFanfiction. You could also write a watered-down version to stay kosher with site rules and post an unabridged version on another site. Take these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
9/20/2017 c11 Skitamine
I'm pretty sure Boethia is not responsible for this, but vile is in deep trouble now :
9/19/2017 c8 Skitamine
Serce youserlf Molag ! xD I laughed at the "all bunny mode"
9/18/2017 c6 Skitamine
Amazing chapters ! xD I like how everybody is calling him a bunny, still this is the not so weak Clavi we loves. I'll see for a cover :3
9/18/2017 c6 Dark Ice And Art
The plot thickens! Wonder what Molag Bas is there for? Also do the others still think Clavicus Vile is a virgin?
9/3/2017 c2 Skitamine
XD oh my ! Skaafin Barbas versus Boethia is the best !

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service