for A Close Relationship with Carpet Fibres

12/2/2019 c5 TeriKoffi
Awesome!
10/21/2019 c5 ziggy.uk
Love how you have interlinked Sam’s epilepsy and canon in this chapter and it fit perfectly.
10/20/2019 c5 342SupernaturallyEgocentric
Good update. Love how you weave canon and your story together.
10/19/2019 c5 10BonanzaRocks
Awesome! Love it :)
10/17/2019 c5 lipglosskaz
Yes, loving it!
10/16/2019 c5 missingmikey
Always love to see another story by you and another chapter to this story!
10/15/2019 c5 1Clara Brighet
I was just checking my emails before bed, and I told myself I wouldn't read any fanfic updates unless they were truly out of the ordinary. Well, anything by Menthol Pixie qualifies.

This was so satisfying. This initial plot is still one of the best in the show, I think, and your twist on it by incorporating it into your Epilepsy 'Verse is even better.

Your stuff is always a treat to read. I've really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
10/15/2019 c5 22TheImaginativeFox
"He'd been so ready to believe Dean's reassurances after telling his brother about his nightmares, about the images that flashed before his eyes while his body seized, so desperate for everything to be okay, to be normal and safe, but it wasn't. It's not. Maybe it never will be."

I loved that part! The whole thing was great, don't get me wrong, but that part stands out to me. Great chapter, thanks for sharing!
10/15/2019 c5 reannablue
That was such a great piece. Thank-you!
5/4/2019 c4 2Gbuggie
This is so precious
5/3/2019 c4 49Lennelle
I read this ages ago but forgot to comment!
This was cute as heck and I love your Jess. :)
4/1/2019 c4 Guest
This is absolutely the cutest idk how i missed you posted this six days ago! You're one of the few fanfic writers I still desperately follow hoping for more stories and seeing you still going strong is awesome. Keep up the amazing work!
3/31/2019 c4 insecurefangirl1944
Very cute! Love Sam and Jess. I’m glad you’re still writing on this story occasionally.
3/27/2019 c4 Guest
I love, love your writing and I love hurt Sam. Thank you so much for this. You do such a great job keeping Sam in character and everything flows together so well. Thanks again, made my night!
3/26/2019 c4 1beckini