for Neighbors

8/30/2019 c55 Mara
So...BellexHades? That's a new and an unexpected ship xD I'm waiting for our fav underworld god to make his great performance. I'm curious what kind of role he could play in this au, just hope to the end he'll be the cool guy we saw in the movie.
8/25/2019 c54 Grace
Oh dear. What kind of dirt do Belle & beast think they have on Mal? Still, I’m so glad everyone did their best at the party to make sure Ben felt loved & valued. His friends really know how to be friends. It’s sweet.
8/24/2019 c53 Natacha Cristina1
I need an update. It can’t end in the middle of a fight. They need to move on and have children
7/31/2019 c53 Kate cheese
I need more! Please update! I wanna know how it ends!
6/4/2019 c1 Naenae232
Loved it!
4/28/2019 c53 Eli201
Ben, you have so much worth baby beast! I know u don't believe it and feel like everyone is giving up on you, especially your parents, but it's not true! everyone loves you!
CAn't wait for more
4/28/2019 c52 Eli201
I have a feeling everything is gonna fall apart, their honeymoon was WAY too peacefull!
I loved it!
4/20/2019 c52 Guest
It was over so soon!
4/16/2019 c52 strawberry angel xo
omg haha your authors note was so blunt, i just thought it was so funny. keep up the good work, can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/12/2019 c51 Guest.I
I can't wait until they start their own little family! In reality, these two fluffballs only need each other!
4/11/2019 c51 Eli201
Don't worry about the updates, you keep giving us amazing chapters!
These two make my heart melt! I can't take it!
Any moment that they share, I can't help but smile like an idiot, you can feel their love in every sentence!
4/11/2019 c51 Guest
Their honeymoon has been so full of love, I can't take it!
4/7/2019 c51 strawberry angel xo
it’s really good and realistic (i think... even though i live in Cali the only time I’ve been to LA was when i was like 4 and my parents didn’t want to waste money on a little kid who probably won’t remember anything )! I think uploading regularly is good (i don’t really mind what interval, as long as there’s somewhat of a schedule)
4/6/2019 c50 strawberry angel xo
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/3/2019 c50 Eli201
Please let them have a moment of peace! Like, zero drama, they need it, I need it!
I feel so sorry for Luke, poor guy is blaming himself for everything!
Can't wait for more!