for Neighbors

5/26/2018 c29 RocketGurl92
Such a good read! Please update soon!
5/26/2018 c29 Eli201
I'm so sorry about my late response, the university is killing me slowly!
First of all, I love Luke and Carrie so much, but I was kinda sad with them due to the travelling situation… I love Carrie, but she needs to start trusting Luke and understand that travelling is a big part of his life and he can't just give that up, at least not like that…
Second, all these Ben and Mal moments are making my heart slip beats in a row. O think I'm gonna have a fucking heart attack!
Seeing them both so invested in getting back together is seriously so good!
Can we all just hate mal's mom? She's awful. But I wanna see more of her, if that means that Ben can protect our baby fairy!
Update soon!
5/23/2018 c29 Guest
Loved it pls update soon
5/19/2018 c29 mckenziefb
I love how they were able to talk to each other and not get angry! Please update soon! Can’t wait for the update!
5/18/2018 c29 Guest
Loved it can’t wait to see what happens with mals mom in the picture now
5/17/2018 c29 1iiKawaiiPotato13ii
I LOVE how close Ben and Mal are in this chapter. PLEASE UPDATE!
5/17/2018 c29 SusieBeast
Jealous Mal is always something you gotta be happy for, she's just too cute when she's jealous! Gotta be honest here, her attitude really surprised me, I was not expecting, like, at all, that she would appear at the fundraising just because she wanted to be with Ben! And him low-key ditching Audrey was so, so funny!
Everyone shipping Bal and wanting them together is so cute! My heart can't handle it!
One thing that I'm super curious about is what name will you give to Mal's mom? Will she have a regular name but everyone nicknames her Maleficient because of her personality? Or her name is actually Maleficient?
ANOTHER THING! THE KISS! WHERE WAS THAT KISS!? I NEED TO KNOW!
5/16/2018 c28 Guest
Plz update my results coming up and after that i am not going to be able to use it
5/12/2018 c28 Kate cheese
Was I the only one that was freaking out with Ben admiring Mal with baby Dani? Like, he's probably imaging their own baby and Mal as the most beautiful mother ever, loving her ten thousand more times than now? The only here? Ok, I'll try and calm down after this...
Ben and Mal cooking gave me so much kitchen-living-together fluff, you have no right to play with my emotions like that! How dare you? (KEEP DOING IT)
I'm wondering what's inside that Chinese box, Mal Bertha, what are you hiding from you, young lady? I need to know more! I love it so much!
5/12/2018 c28 SusieBeast
SO. MUCG. BAL. PROGRESS! Not only for them as a couple but also as individuals, my babies are making me so proud! Please don't disappear, I want to read this story forever! It has such a good, solid plot, the characters are all amazing - except Jane and Lindsey, they can go away, who cares anyway, right? - and you're so, so talented!
Ben's honesty is really showing us that he feels more confident about his future with Mal... And the fact that she's working out her issues because she's so in love with him and wants them to be together made my heart melt! They're such a power couple and I couldn't love them more!
Thank you for that Carrie x Luke, gotta love that!
5/12/2018 c28 mckenziefb
Please keep writing!
5/12/2018 c28 Mary Pan
I FEEL IT COMING, I FEEL IT COMING *the weeknd voice* MY BAL IS BACK! IM SO HAPPY! AFTER 16 CHAPTERS APART, THEY'RE FINALLY MAKING VERY STRONG PROGRESS AND, MOST OF ALL, BOTH OF THEM ESTABLISHED THAT THEY WANT TO BE TOGETHER! DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?! I AM SCREAMING!
I love how, after everything, Ben will always put Mal's well being first, no matter what, he knew he had the right to be mad but still chose to give her his present - and Mal crying after that, my heart is still too fragile after this!
They're just too perfect, I have no words!
Update soon!
5/11/2018 c28 Guest.I
I was not ready for this amount of progress! My feels were not ready!
Mal didn't choose the best way to get information out of Ben, but at least she got some answers... And some of those details are important for her healing journey!
Ben was so sweet. He was mad at her but prepared a surprise and made sure to keep his promise! And Mal crying like that? It definitely broke my heart to see her so sad by just imagining that she could lose Ben! The way they're restabilizing their connection is so beautiful. You're showing us that no matter what happens, people are still allowed to create their own path!
I'm so thrilled!
You're amazing!
5/11/2018 c28 Eli201
Your character development is so fucking on point! I'm so in love with this story! All these little deets you keep giving us are building such a powerful and wonderful arc, I don't want this AU to end, honestly!
You can't help loving Ben, he's such a kind and strong soul, I'm so proud of the path he's deciding to choose and, most of all, the fact that Mal is one of the main points on his mind 24/7 just shows how dedicated he is to her - just like she's too him.
Their love is not perfect and they still have some things to work out, obviously, but what's really warming my heart is that they're fighting for their relationship this time, no matter what happens, they're giving it their best shot!
Mal telling Ben all the Harry-thing, I believed that fact gave Ben some confidence - he takes action and tells Mal that he's still in love with her, finally!
so excited for more!
AND THAT CHINESE BOX, WHAT'S THAT?
5/11/2018 c28 EvelynGrimhilde6
My heart broke for Mal when she started crying, although she doesn't say it, you can totally feel that she still thinks she doesn't deserve Ben and his love, but with time, I'm sure she'll start to notice that she's worthy of it!
Ben was just to perfect in this chapter: He had every right to get mad at Mal because she didn't need to do all that trick for him to tell her how he feels - he didn't say anything later because he doesn't want to scare, my cute boy!; Then he goes and tell sMal that he doesn't want to move on and wants them together... The sweatshirts and all that anxiety to see each other! MY BAL IS BACK! THEY'RE FRICKING ALIVEEEEEE!
367 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »