for Down the Bloodline

4/9 c1 26crankyman7
It was easier for this kid to catch Gru off guard here than I thought it'd be. Hm. Wonder how he punches so hard? Guess I'll find out.
12/6/2020 c12 5Shadow the Dragon God
Finished this in a Night! I am deeply moved with what I read. Can’t wait to read the sequel. Please keep up the great work!
1/13/2019 c1 Joe Katherine Knight
This with no doubt would have been better if you hadn't tried to mimic their accents. People would have read it in their voices and accents anyway, and trying to read through the strangely typed words is a bit of a throw off... But otherwise this is a very good start. I'll definitely be reading this and the sequel.

Though, if you were to go through and edit it so that everything is spelled normally, that would be great. And it'd make it much easier to sit through.
7/6/2018 c12 36Cortana Hansen
I have a confession to make. I have been a little naughty and didn't read the Down the Bloodline series in order. But I absolutely love it nonetheless.

Everyone was in-character, and Jack himself was pretty awesome. I can definitely imagine him being Edith's brother, since they're so similar in personality.

So awesome job, and I'm looking forward to updates of Down the Bloodline 3. :)
3/23/2018 c1 8multyfangirl21
You know, this is going to be fun. Gru's family is not one to be messed with.
3/15/2018 c11 Guest
You See Jack Your Cocky Attitude Almost Got You Killed
10/1/2017 c11 EPen929
This chapter was beyond brilliant! Everything about it was incredible, and the scenes were written in a way that made them seem so vivid. This has honestly been one of the best Despicable Me fanfictions I've read...I can't help but be a bit sad it's almost over. :(
9/30/2017 c11 MissMirrors
WOW! Talk about awesome, because that's exactly what this story defines! Every sentence is brilliant, the action puts me on the edge of my seat, and all the characters are superb!

Bravo! :3
9/26/2017 c10 EPen929
I like the fact that Gru got a little more personal in this chapter. Up till now, he hadn't really told Jack much about his past. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. I can tell the next chapters are probably gonna get my adrenaline pumping!
9/22/2017 c8 EPen929
So, here is for my 5th review (if I'm getting annoying, just PM me...don't worry, I won't get offended ;) ). You're really good at keeping up the suspense - especially with those cliffhangers. I suspect I might know who Jack would be more willing to save, but I may be wrong. I hope you have the rest up by this weekend!
9/17/2017 c7 EPen929
Oops - that last "Guest" review was actually mine...I forgot to login.
9/17/2017 c7 Guest
This was a great chapter - definitely worth the 4-day wait. I feel bad for Gru, though...Jack is always beating him up. ;) Anyway, I'm so glad you're making this long! Short fics can be nice, but I'm always looking for longer, interesting ones that are similar to short (or even long) novels.
9/13/2017 c6 Guest
Good very good
9/12/2017 c6 EPen929
Ok, so I hope you're not tired of my reviews, but I just had to comment...again! This was definitely a very intense chapter - let's just say, those IVB recruits make Gru look like a choir boy. ;) I almost didn't read the beginning, because I'm not a huge fan of gore. I ended up kind of speeding through it, so I could get a clearer picture of Jack's past, without focusing too much on the blood scenes. You're way too good at making this all so vivid - I feel like I'm watching a movie, LOL. Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/10/2017 c5 Guest
woah that was...woah. Let's hope Gru has a memory eraser or something.
22 Page 1 2 Next »