for take my hand and whisper- run

9/11/2017 c1 6Adrianna Agray
Nice writing: )
9/6/2017 c1 American Ishida
Reading Gazelle's version of the story and then coming to this one makes a few things clear. But while it makes somethings clear, it makes me question a few other things. So the story makes it clear that Keith and Lance had met with each other before and they are now reunited. But now that makes me wonder: so they committed the sinsin with one another huh? And then there is also the fact that Allura wasn't there last time when they met, so I am supposed to assume that Lance was on a solo mission or something? Either way, this is a story that feels like it could use an expansion.

What I like about this story is that it captures Keith's thoughts. I feel that I understand Keith as a galra better here. Possibly that could be the addition of the two of them doing the sins. But it could also be that Keith just feels more developed here for some odd reason. With Gazelle's story I felt something was missing despite the fact that I liked her story. Your story has that something her one didn't have but I don't know what. I like both your stories regardless.
9/5/2017 c1 50sleapyGazelle
I really love what you did with this story! You took the idea and gave it a bit more background, by fleshing out more of Keith and Lance's history together. And you told it with a more personal touch than the original, which really allows the reader to experience Keith's turmoil and this moment that just blows his mind. A work!
9/5/2017 c1 ejlorraine
I hope there's more on full galra Keith and lances relationship

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top