for Ship to Wreck

9/15/2017 c1 Anon
So much in the feels. Yes, you wrecked me. The weigh of everything from the revelation, an impossible miracle, to the impending war was overwhelming and I just can't help but feel the mixture of emotions as well. Well done on capturing that and the love between Dany and Jon. Please write more! This is one of my favorites.
9/14/2017 c1 11Queen Hady
It was só f...ing amazing
9/10/2017 c1 joannariddle
How I wish they will be ok! Your fic gives me such hope! But, this is f*cking Game of Thrones and people we care about dies and I am scared! Good writing!
9/7/2017 c1 7ToughSpirit
This was really good, very deep and emotional.
9/7/2017 c1 2QueenieJeanie99
Love 3
9/7/2017 c1 Wright
Beautiful. Jon will make such a good father. Arya will be excited to be an aunt.
9/6/2017 c1 Vivss
Hey great one shot!
I liked how Jon callled Dany Daenerys at that particular moment. In my mind, Jon calls her Dany in private, but uses Daenerys only for those really important moments hehe.
You write them quite well, so hope you write more!
9/5/2017 c1 88Bad Ass Female Fighter
The worst moment to get pregnant and it had to be in the middle of a war. Nice. Tell the Stark siblings. Wait, Bran already knows.
9/5/2017 c1 Daisy Seaworth
Thanks so much for the story! Very beautifully crafted. One thing the break between seasons allows for is imagining they both accept the news well... being able to sort of bask in their glory until it all comes crashing down.

There is one very small, minor critique I have. "God, Dany" and "Lord help me" - I think Jon, being a northerner and a man of the Night's Watch, most likely would say "Gods" in both circumstances (as in Old Gods). I guess the argument could be R'hllor is a singular god/Lord (of light), but Jon kind of thinks he's 'bogus', judging from his reactions to Mel, Beric & Thoros and their certainty, and considering Davos, his Hand, thinks R'hllor is an evil lord.
9/5/2017 c1 Jackie
Loved this.
9/5/2017 c1 65DXRULES103
Utterly brilliant. You had me crying with this fic. I felt so much. I love how you wrote Jon and Dany and just - Thank you!
9/5/2017 c1 grandfatheredinweasley
This is damned good!
9/5/2017 c1 3jon skywalker
An interesting one-shot of Jon and Dany post-revelation. However keep in mind the religions of Westeros and the gods (plural) that Jon adheres to. He would never refer to the Old gods of the forest as "Lord" unless you means the red god, which I don't think he really believes in.
9/5/2017 c1 axsavage15