for Spiraling

5/4/2018 c2 Guest
Nice story please finish.
4/8/2018 c2 Guest
Please update soon.
2/28/2018 c2 2SoMeOnEnEw8
Update soon. Maybe? If not ok but jusr qsking
1/10/2018 c2 Lena2244
Well hot damn
12/2/2017 c2 7American HOT Fender
Interesting. I always enjoy stories involving an off beat or "dark Arnold." Hard to find around here. Very curious to see where this goes and what possible spiral and redemption arc these two go through together.
11/13/2017 c2 Guest
Uh more... please
10/15/2017 c2 Guest
Hi! I really like this story. It is not the normal hey arnold story and that is what makes it special. I am excited for what happens next! Also can't wait for you to update "Secrets"!
10/9/2017 c2 EJ
Very good story so far.
10/9/2017 c2 dd
Good, totally realistic story. I wish Helga handled her family problems differently by calling Olga and intervening Miriam's breakdown. Like, try to build up her family instead of getting wasted and adding to the family meltdown.
Helga can't handle this Arnold easily. He does what he wants. No rules.
Maybe she can deal with just being his sex toy. At least she finally got him. It may not be that bad, they're out of school and adults soon. He likes her and cares about her bow.
Can't wait to read "the morning after" chapter.
10/8/2017 c2 Guest
Aww yea!
10/8/2017 c2 4StrangerWays
And the fatal attraction begins!

Can’t wait for another update:)
10/8/2017 c2 44Writer25
Uh-oh, things got steamy pretty fast between them. They're definitely going to regret it in the morning. I'm betting Helga isn't Arnold's first and unfortunately probably not his last over the course of this story (those condoms were a little too convenient). Looking forward to reading more.
9/18/2017 c1 26DistrictThirteenTribute
This sounds really interesting and has some great potential... VERY OOC (especially Arnold) but I'm looking forward to what's next.
9/11/2017 c1 1masterpoetandyouknowit
good start
9/8/2017 c1 Guest
Oh, you wrote priceless & secrets?! I love those stories! You're a good writer, that's why I like this one too.
21 Page 1 2 Next »