FanFiction.Net
for It's Vanaheim

2/28/2019 c1 60AHeartForStories
Oh no! This was such an emotional piece! I'm crying! Help!
11/15/2017 c1 20Noctus Fury
This was actually very interesting. Very unique point of view. I actually never thought of it like that. Though, technically, if Hiccup had dealt with Viggo, Ryker, Krogan and now Traitor Johann, then he would've known that people like Drago don't change.

But whateves. Great one-shot.
9/11/2017 c1 96Musing-and-Music
I litteraly love this story, and until now it's my favorite in those you wrote.
I was wondering if I can translate your one-shot into French (my native language). I want to make the best translation to honour your work.

I'm looking forward to your next story!

M-and-M
9/7/2017 c1 Guest
Congrats. You just killed me. I am about to cry. This was really beautiful.
9/6/2017 c1 Guest
Great story. Thank you.
9/7/2017 c1 4PeculiarPie
Ooh, I really loved the contrast between the two parts. Really excellent characterization...actually gives me MORE of the feels for the movie scene. And supportive relationship Hiccstrid is my fav! Its so refreshing to see an actual healthy relationship compared to most of what we see in media these days. Great story!
9/7/2017 c1 29Rosalie24
Omg, it's beautiful, I cry right now. I feel so sad for Hiccup ! That's just perfect (and give me an idea of a story about Heather and Dagur try to cheer up Hiccup after the lost of his dad) Really thanks for this OS.
9/7/2017 c1 Antox
This brought back feels! Thank you for writing this even though it cracked my heart. Very beautiful
9/6/2017 c1 5Nightfurylover1112
This is the most ingenious fanfic I've ever read. I love it soo much, I can't even explain! To be honest, I couldn't really guess what would happen in the story by reading the summary, but that made it soo much more emotional. That moment in Hiccup's dream when he walked into the hut and saw his dad caught me by complete surprise. And it hit me right in the heart. I really wasn't expecting that. The story makes soo much sense after reading all of it. Also I love the Hiccstrid you added into this 3 Seriously, amazing job! Good luck with exams :D
9/6/2017 c1 AnnieDragonGirl
This was unexpected and beautiful
9/6/2017 c1 69harrypanther
Beautifully done-the symmetry was perfect. And the relationship between Astrid and Hiccup was lovely, very nicely judged. Thank you
9/6/2017 c1 56FanWriter02
Oh Thor, my heart... That was beautiful, my friend.
9/6/2017 c1 38imagination-running
I think this whole thing was excellent. It felt like there was so much foreshadowing of Stoick's death in season 5 (and possible things to come in HTTYD 3). I'm glad you wrote this. It flows perfectly. Great job! Thanks for posting.