for Trapped in the Heart of a Gamer

5/29/2019 c34 Tuxedobacon325
Umm, You guys DO know that she just comes out of her mech, effectively giving her a second life, right? Anyway, amazing story, good job.
4/24/2019 c34 Guest
Is it bad that i cried at the end...
2/23/2019 c34 Guest
Wow that ending! Thats was so unexpected! Will we get a sequal as well as a prequel? Maybe one where Jonathan either screws someone over like Dva did him or he gets screwed over.
2/19/2019 c34 Dva
That was a waste of time, been reading the whole story and we got a scrappy ending? Don't make a story again
2/19/2019 c34 IAmDeadApple
Well, that was dark. Good story though, it took a turn I didnt expect. Cheers.
2/17/2019 c34 3Bluen0va
Damn... long time no see huh? soo It was great, but the Suicide was a little bit too short, i mean It was great, but maybe developing It a Lil bit more would have been great... kind of i don't know a small talk or something like that, excepto for that It was a great end!
2/16/2019 c34 Danrod818
I-Im at a loss for words... this entire story was amazing start to finish. As someone who has followed this story from the begining (kind of) This was definitely a satisfying way to close up the story.
2/16/2019 c34 ToxicMC
Well shit that was one hell of an ending
2/14/2019 c14 2it's just another primate
All this plot is jammin my groove mayn. Lol but seriously this has been a fun and tense read so far. Wish there was a lil more romance but thats just because im a sad lonely badtard lmao.

keep up the good work! :)
2/14/2019 c6 it's just another primate
Well damn. This is movin quickly O.o
2/14/2019 c5 it's just another primate
There was this thriad of fics i read that were called the MISTAKES series and it started off similarly.. sigh, lets hope this ends well.. XD
2/13/2019 c3 it's just another primate
Im honestly pretty hopeful for this fic. I recently finished a Dva x OC fic and suddeny it became my crack lmao. The distinct lack of Dva x oc has miraculously became a problem for me today so i was happy to find this.
I see its been a few months so i can only hope you update this soon lol.

As for my opinion of this fic so far; im actually pretty exited. Its looking to be an interesting read, though the 'signs' i feel are showing up pretty for a 33 chapter (hopefully more) fic, but i dont know your plans lol.

keep up the good work! :)
2/13/2019 c1 it's just another primate
Seems 's name doesnt show up. You just get a dot or comma.
1/5/2019 c33 Wheatley9001
Sperate chapters would be better, but could we get an update soon. It hasn't been too long yet, but I really want to know how this ends. I'm sure all us readers feel that way.
10/5/2018 c33 4realDJFusion
*proceeds to have a mini-seizure in the classroom that I'm reading this in*
DIS GON BE INTRESTIN