for Halo: Installation Theta

8/22 c3 mixed luck
"traitor's cock-holster" ah, the Jiralhanae language, such a simple yet... er… "colorful" dialect.
note: I couldn't have been the only one to read spirit of curiosity's lines in 343 guilty spark's voice, right?
5/8 c1 Guest
Great story! Would love to see you continue it!
6/10/2019 c4 Grimlock Destroyer of bread
Update when?
7/16/2018 c4 1Dothurnaax
You have a pretty good thing going for you my dude, I'd love to see it continued!

In terms of mistakes, the only thing I can point out are several spelling errors throughout the chapters. Just make sure you double check each paragraph after you write it for grammatical and spelling issues, believe me, your writing will flow much more smoothly and will read so much easier!

In good faith and hope,

Dothurnaax
3/19/2018 c4 treysonsutton
...update hell it's ok it happens...
3/12/2018 c4 6Lumari
This is a good story so far, you should do yourself a favor though and edit the spelling errors, especially in the first two chapters.
2/7/2018 c4 playlessbaby
This is great
12/17/2017 c4 hbgShadowknight
will it be more of this story
12/10/2017 c4 4TehAngryXeno
I really don’t like how fast things are going between the two and the attitude the Spartan III and Zealot displays is just...unrealistic in the Halo universe. I also notice a LOT of spelling errors, BUT I see potential in your work. I look forward to future updates
10/26/2017 c4 Tolkam
Glad to see an update here. I was starting to get bored without any new updates on any stories I follow.
10/15/2017 c1 5TheLastRanger
Quick disclaimer!

I'm so sorry updates are slow, I've just enrolled into college and don't have much free time. I will try my hardest to update as frequently as possible, so please bare with me.
-TheLastRanger
10/10/2017 c3 OORAH
Update please
9/26/2017 c3 N1NJASLAYER
great story cant wait to find out what happens next.
9/14/2017 c1 OORAH
I like it!
9/14/2017 c2 Balanu
Well I didn't have to wait long for this update lol. Nice chapter; they make quite the humorous pair that's for sure.
18 Page 1 2 Next »