for Words Unspoken: But not for lack of trying

6/17/2018 c1 20Pensez-a-Erik
It's one in the morning and rn I'm finding this to be the funniest shit ever
12/20/2017 c2 2Lucyole
Lol really good and funny poor Christine no one is listenIng to her and what she meant gosh and they say Erik is a Genius I know Raoul isn't but honesty I really enjoeyd it.
10/28/2017 c2 17Child of Dreams
(moans and thunks head repeatedly on computer desk)
9/21/2017 c1 Child of Dreams
(laughing hysterically)
9/17/2017 c1 9Violonaire
Hahaha! I normally don't like so much stories bashing Raoul. But here, it's hilarious. The ants, the poetry written by Phillip, the wondering of how much time Raoul spend underwater to fetch the scarf. I especially laugh at that one. And Erik acting exactly as Raoul, I loved that. I loved your finale of Christine so fed up that nobody understand that she don't want them as lover banging her headlike Lerouxagain and again. A lovely laugh!
9/13/2017 c1 Titarnia
I absolutely LOVE it! Will be interesting to see how it all plays out! Can't wait for more!

But I am a bit curious... Is she gonna end up with an OC? Can't wait for an update!
9/11/2017 c1 invisible4awhile
This was so good! Poor dim Raoul, but you'd expect more from Erik. Loved Christine's mounting frustration! She tried so hard!
9/7/2017 c1 Guest
V funny! Poor Raoul, you write him even less bright than he's normally portrayed in the phandom...
9/9/2017 c1 28Not A Ghost3
Haha!
9/8/2017 c1 1Everyonedeserveslove
Oh my god. the last part with Erik i was literally laughing out loud which got me some funny stares since I was reading this during the middle of a boring lecture! WELL DONE! GOD THAT WAS FUNNY!
9/7/2017 c1 4TheNonBinaryCanary
You are funny. You are pretty. This is hilarious. That "Math Face"... let's just say it and I are sisters from another mister.
9/7/2017 c1 5Bonpetitepoodles
Very cute!
9/7/2017 c1 23Shiroimono
Ah, I can feel Christine's pain here trying to come out...though to be fair she does try to approach it carefully so you can see why Raoul was confused. I like the twist ending with Erik also now believing she loves him-though good Lord, that's bound to cause her a lot of trouble. Well, one can hope it works out (and she ends up with Carlotta but whatever I'm not obsessing over Carlotta/Christine right now, why would I do that?).
9/7/2017 c1 15Perry Downing
Gigglesnort. I loved this! It was so funny and oh my god, I can just see 'Math Face' as he tries to figure out what she's saying. Excellent first foray into fic, thank you so much for sharing it with us!