for MechWarrior Potter

8/14/2019 c1 13Olaf74
AMAZING!
1/31/2019 c1 28Kairan1979
The son of Marauder piloting Marauder mech. Oh the irony.
6/19/2018 c1 deppenjaeger
great to see that you want to continue your story even if it is going very slowly,.. but better slow than abandoned because i really like the idea. i like how you depict harry even he is somewhat learning everything mech related way to fast in my opinion, but i can somewhat udnerstand why it had to be pushed so fast. I hope you find your muse again because i really want to see what will happen next. good luck
1/31/2018 c1 1WBH21C
Good Start!
12/19/2017 c1 Joeya12
This is pretty good. I hope you continue this at some point. Happy holidays.
9/22/2017 c1 Guest
Nie , Hoping for more chapters.
9/10/2017 c1 Abc
People like AncientRaig should just stop reading fanfiction and stop destroying good storys for others, its well written i like it :)
9/9/2017 c1 Guest
Nice Story nice chapter,good writing want to read more :).
9/9/2017 c1 AncientRaig
So, are you trying to tell me that one guy who's never seen a mech before (A mage sure, but still one guy) managed to repair a completely destroyed 75 ton war machine in less than a day without access to any spare parts, technicians, a repair bay, or even basic tools? Then he learns how to pilot it like a Solaris pro in less than 2 hours? Then he slaps on a bunch of magic wards to remove heat as a concern and make himself invulnerable? And all this a few days after suddenly being pulled into an alternate universe? Sounds like you're writing a Mary Sue.

With ready access to quality spare parts, experienced technicians, a fully-functional repair bay, and all the proper tools it takes a week minimum to repair a destroyed battlemech. Mechwarriors spend years learning how to pilot their machines, the simple act of walking without falling over takes a considerable amount of time to learn because of how complicated it is to interface with the neurohelmet and learn how to use your own innate sense of balance to keep your mech upright. And outright invulnerability is just bad writing.

I'm not saying don't write the story, because Battletech needs more crossovers on here, but if you're going to write it, write it well.
9/9/2017 c1 45LoweFantasy
I liked it. hp battletech crossover caugt me off guard that is why I read it.
9/8/2017 c1 SonatiShinonome
Hmm fixing a bit of the format could help to avoid a wall and maybe more details, it kind of rush everything but for now it is fine. keep the good work.
9/8/2017 c1 ww1990ww
Thank Lord that Harry didn't end in the clan area of space. I hate this fascist eugenics nutsos.

Overall I have felt like Harry has a bit of... too easy way to getting how to operate mechs you know.