for Belle and Beller

11/2/2017 c3 Lord Tabata-sama-sensei-kun
I absolutely LOVE this chapter! I laughed and cried so hard, I was almost dragged to the insane asylum! Those costume descriptions are a literary work of art! Pure poetry! The Belles better win the contest, or there'll be hell to pay for sure!
9/17/2017 c2 Lord Tabata-sama-sensei-kun
The Belles are my favorite crime-fighting duo that I've seen in a long time. These two are just great together. Poor Talula... She lost her sugar daddy so young... How will she ever cope? There better be justice for Giancarlo! Also, I really love the end. Cindy has awesome fashion sense. Love the hat! And what a cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/7/2017 c1 Lord Tabata-sama-sensei-kun
I love this story! It's great! Everyone is completely in-character, the writing is witty, and having Cindy and Belle partner up as the "Belles" is pretty clever! Poor Giancarlo... I feel for the man. May he rest in piece...all 300lbs of him. I feel bad for his poor fiancee. What will she do without her sugar daddy? I'm not usually a fan of the FFXV people, but I'm really curious to see what'll happen with Prompto. He can't stay and over-glorified secretary forever, can he? In true Once Upon a Time fashion, he needs a happy ending.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see who dunnit.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service