for No Longer All Alone

10/7/2019 c1 BelunaTH
so good! Thank You so much!
12/30/2017 c1 93odalys-ortiz
That was quite a number of emotions here. It's good to know that when the chips are down, John has people that truly care and be there for him :D
12/23/2017 c1 102Arches67
Another great story.
Just watched the posting date of this story, and I get why I didn't see it. Too busy in the past months to read fanfiction.
So glad you discovered POI. Best show ever!
And on with your other fics
9/22/2017 c1 48SWWoman
Bear as a therapy dog? That's a new one, and it's perfect!

"Somehow, this strange group of misfits had become a little family, and they'd always look after each other."

The show always worked best when this was the case. It was good to see Carter and Finch coming together and bonding over helping John. You really showed the evolution of a family.
9/16/2017 c1 1JayJR
Excellent!
9/9/2017 c1 eamankrah
I commend you for writing this story. Excellent details and a hopeful ending.
Thank you.
9/9/2017 c1 Phoenix615
Thank you and welcome to the POI party! You are not late your right on time. This was beautifully done, you got everyone voice down too. But the master stroke was bringing in Bear. He soothes his human unlike anyone else can. He brings the soft side to Reese out for every one to see and enjoy. I hate Reese getting hurt but this story was excellent!
9/8/2017 c1 9McMoni
Just...wow! This was a great read, thanks!
You're right, John is definitely heartbreaking character, with those shadows always lingering.
You nailed all the characters and their way of interacting with each other just perfectly.
Well done!