for Sibling Rivalry

1/9/2018 c3 Guest
Uhh wow. That was...wow. Downright disgusting and horrifying. Which, in a story about a horror game, means you did a damn good job. I love the back and forth switches in the narrative and you got the personalities down perfectly! Fantastic job. I hope you write more for RE7 in the future!
12/23/2017 c1 9JimmyHall24
Hmm.
12/7/2017 c3 13Cakes Blargh
That was fun and satisfying, and I really like the matador line as Zoe remembered her family photos.

There's a typo when Zoe aimed the pitchfork as Mr. Smile charged in.

And yeah, the impact of what Zoe's action of willing to beat the shit out of Lucas was spot on. Even though he deserves it, it wouldn't make things better. Just worst in some ways with only Evie getting something out of it.
12/6/2017 c3 13Ferric
Thank you for writing this! Such a fun game between siblings! You already know how I feel about the ending, but I'll say it again, it's so delightfully sinister. Reading this was a nice way to tide us over until the DLC and I'm totally with you on Lucas getting boulder-punched in Not a Hero, here's hoping.
11/27/2017 c2 6Krionik
Hey, here's hoping that either Clancy or Ethan can pull off a clutch rescue for Zoe!
10/31/2017 c2 13Ferric
You get Lucas' personality perfectly in this. He's so horrible, so easy to hate. It makes me hope that in the DLC we'll see him getting his comeuppance. At the same time, I'm looking forward to and dreading what you have in store for Zoe when the game begins.

Very good job.
10/31/2017 c2 3pipn123
Nice, can't wait too see Lucas's little game
10/30/2017 c2 13Cakes Blargh
You just can't help but feel Zoe's plight in this and awful everything is for her now. I do love the little details of the flashbacks, shows how much a shitbag Lucas had always been.

Also good job, my hatred for Evie and centipedes has increased. It's a wonder how Pa Baker still pities her, after all, she did to his family.
10/25/2017 c1 3pipn123
Interesting stuff
10/11/2017 c1 13Cakes Blargh
Always love the atmospheric and characters of REVII. They got so much potential in writing. I don't know why, the whole family theme turned upside is like a typical movie horror trope. Cliche, classic and yet perfectly executed.

And man, you stopped when things were getting good.
9/13/2017 c1 13Ferric
I can't believe I forgot to review this one! This is up to your usual awesome standards. I'm not going to get my hopes up for it continuing, but wow, do I hope you work back into this eventually. I feel so bad for Zoe and the whole family actually, except for Lucas of course. You make him so wonderfully, unsympathetically awful. The way you write Lucas makes him so fun to hate and makes me hope to see him get his in the DLC (I can hope, can't I?) and if he doesn't there's always fanfiction I suppose, heh.