for The Settlers of the New Age

2/6 c11 SPECTOR -107
Please come back and continue this story
2/25/2021 c11 Mangoose
The reason why I like a Titanfall/RWBY x-over is because of the ramifications. The shock of First Contact, the effect of the Remnantians on their interstellar cousins, Salem revising her plans, and perhaps Remnant finally conquering the final frontier.

The truly interesting premise I'm looking for is something like Dust and Echoes where Remnant makes contact with an interstellar civilization. The aliens get dragged into the affairs of Remnant and Remnant gets dragged into the business of the aliens.

If anything, I think it would be awesome if the Militia finds Remnant and employs the services of Huntsmen while helping with the Grimm. The added tension is when the IMC finds out and tries to secure Huntsmen for themselves and maybe even fight with the Militia over who gets Remnant while the Remnantians themselves do what they can to retain their freedom.
1/3/2021 c11 Quo
UPDATES, PEOPLE, UPDATES!
5/1/2019 c11 ManticoreBlues
hope you update soon
11/2/2018 c10 Vidar Vermillion
And I thought this story was dead. Thanks for keeping it alive.
11/5/2017 c8 Lordcarroty
Great story so far but does there ship get destroyed or is it damaged?
10/20/2017 c7 76Perseus12
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
10/14/2017 c7 Christopherprime22
Ah, okay. Thank you for clarifying the STRQ situation,
9/25/2017 c5 Christopherprime22
Hmm, I wonder where this is team STRQ wise? Yang remembers Summer from when she and Ruby were young, (calling her super mom, baker of cookies and slayer of giant monsters) and you said this takes place 12 years before season 1, and Ruby is 15. So Ruby would be 3 and Yang 5, do you think that's too old for Summer to still be with Tai? I'm not sure, you could always tweak the story a bit so we get Summer in there with everyone else but that's your choice.
9/24/2017 c1 Mr.wolffe
Will this ever go into RWBY volume 1 and the volumes to come?
9/24/2017 c5 Mr.wolffe
My god that cracked me up real good
"Your planet got in the way of my falling
9/22/2017 c5 5nopeite nopeite nope
ak Schei├če. I really wonder what all he specks of the ship are and how its going to be defended from atlas.
9/19/2017 c4 nopeite nopeite nope
Well some peace has been established so that's good.
9/18/2017 c1 Mr.wolffe