for You Never Change

6/29/2019 c27 7TheReturnToTheFalls
You know, a couple years ago I came across this story, read the first half of the first chapter, thought it was awful, and moved on (makes me sound like a douche, right?). Well, now that Gravity Falls fits are slowing down immensely, I decided to read it again, and I have to say that I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I like the story, even if it’s a little cookie cuter and choppy, and I really like what your doing with Pacifica and her guilt of the abuses thing she has going on. As you said you would rewrite the story, I have some suggestions/ friendly critiques that I would like to share.
1. (How do I make this sound not creepy?) Why is there so much talk about boobs? Now, I’m a male and don’t have to deal with them, and I don’t know how much members of the opposite sex talk about them, but geez. Awkward part aside.
2. I would like to see some more spitfire between Dipper and Pacifica. In the Directors commentaries for Gravity Falls, Alex Hirsch said that Pacifica brings out unbridled rage from Dipper in the first season, so much so that he doesn’t care about social protocols. That’s why I think they complement each other well story wise. The first date scene comes to mind particularly.
3. What was up with the car accident? Is it foreshadowing events to come? Is it a symbol for a motif in the story? Did it have a purpose at all? When I write, I want to make sure everything has a purpose beyond being a plot devise.
4. Keep writing. As you said, you are getting better, and it shows. Keep up the good work!
6/17/2019 c27 Alpha Wraith King
Thank you so much for this update, I can’t wait for the rewrite and continuation of it!
8/15/2018 c25 Guest
Write more
6/22/2018 c26 Guest
This really needs to be updated soon, it's looking good
6/11/2018 c26 Gravfalls222
Update!
6/1/2018 c26 Guest
Keeping going
5/6/2018 c25 Omega999yt
we are in May already pls update
5/3/2018 c25 lucasmaine199
nc story boi
4/6/2018 c25 Guest
Update update update!
3/26/2018 c25 Alpha Wraith King
Please take your time, if things are getting stressful. Take all the time you need to work things out.
3/13/2018 c25 Guest
Deserves an update with a large chapter.. pleaseeeee
3/12/2018 c22 Guest
Deserves an update sometime soon :/
2/22/2018 c25 AllenbysEyes
Glad to see new updates!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »