FanFiction.Net
for Filling the Hole

8/20/2023 c2 57ShadowPillow
The legend of that guy who was grinding in the burg until he was level seventy. :') Man, I hadn't heard of that, but I can see it.

"Gotta get naked!" /- the key to beating dark souls

I could really see being completely naked with no sword unlocking new dialog options, like with Oscar and with the hollows just watching the scenery with him. :o that was really cool, and a good point. I always wondered what it was that distinguished me from these other hollows. It turns out it was my bamf zweihander that marked my sanity. ..

(My build: naked but with giant zweihander)

It's kind of funny seeing him reason out the game logic as a story here. It's actually really cool. Yes. If you don't get hit, there's no problem. Armor doesn't matter, just git gud. Don't get hit. ..

This is great. Again, keep up the good work.
8/20/2023 c1 ShadowPillow
Wowza. That was cool.

Seeing this decent into forgetfulness and insanity reminds me, no really, /shows/ me how the stranger characters of Dark Souls became so crazy. Like the guy at firelink shrine started talking like this too, at some point—he wasn't always like this.

That was cool, and eerie. Keep up the good work.
7/25/2023 c2 3RonaldM40196867
Action time!
7/25/2023 c1 RonaldM40196867
For the Chosen Undead!
3/4/2023 c2 12MOGA-hunter
Ohhhh this is going to be wonderfully absurd isn’t it?
11/6/2022 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORIES!

www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15367020/DefunctStoreKing

REVIEW MY STORIES!

www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15367020/DefunctStoreKing

,,,.,.,.,.,..
10/4/2022 c1 10Bloody Rewrite
fics gets auto corrected to five ugh.
10/4/2022 c1 Bloody Rewrite
We inhabit a lot of the same fandoms and I enjoy your reviews and how you always take the time to leave them on five you read I respect that. Keep on keeping on bubba.
6/6/2020 c1 Some dude that likes to write
No one:
No one still:
The thot that plickens:
This story: *drip drip drip drip*
4/9/2020 c1 16mihairu7
Crap I sent it twice again...

Oh well, two's a charm! Or was that three? Meh, doesn't matter, this fic rocks
4/9/2020 c2 mihairu7
That was pretty rad. Using his hollowed sense to make this Vorago was a cool idea since you can relate that spending so much time in a cell with nothing but rats for company would soon make you go mad.

I liked the dialogue Alacris and Vorago have as they debate about the items they find, and their conversation with Oscar was even funnier than I would have expected. While I agree that no dying undead wants to be told that their corpse will be looted, the honesty he reveals is like a saving grave for a person's sanity.

Alacris' confrontation with all the hollow's in the Asylum was also a big hit for me. I would have never thought of trying to converse with them myself (as I had thought that they all lacked the ability to comprehend anything besides 'undead', 'meat', 'kill', 'eat?').

Lastly, the slowly decaying memory you emphasized in chapter 1 was really good. I don't mind the first person POV and it really helped hammer in the point of how and undead feels when imprisoned like that, their minds slowly degrading as it loses its sense of time and clarity.

Overall, I really enjoyed this, especially the line towards the Asylum Demon before a blade was plunged into it's eye.
4/9/2020 c2 mihairu7

9/19/2018 c2 2Billyyumyum2X4
The story is very good! I hope you continue it soon, and good luck! May great ideas come to you faster than they did to me!
4/18/2018 c2 1Verdauga
This is awesome, please continue.
9/21/2017 c2 Guest
I guess the increased knockback on the Demon's swings is one of those things you changed.
17 Page 1 2 Next »