for Finding Warmth

12/29/2017 c1 Guest
Good to see a follow up to that great story! Murphycat
9/13/2017 c1 Guest
great story. I love it. thank you. :-)
9/10/2017 c1 75darkaccalia520
I am so, so glad you were able to write this. And though it's been a while since I've read Wrath, this was a nice reminder of its events and the trauma Kristin endured. While it's sad to see her in such a state, it makes perfect sense she'd be having nightmares about what Len put her through. I can also understand Kristin's frustration about it all. She's not really a person who's used to taking it easy, per se. She wants to get over all this yesterday, but that's not happening, poor thing.

Of course, I love that Nathan is the voice of reason and that he's there to comfort her. I'm so glad Kristin was able to finally release some of those pent-up emotions she'd been harboring...and that she was finally able to relax enough to sleep. Love that he vows to be by her side no matter what and that he's not complaining one bit. Shows that as a couple, they're stronger than ever after the trauma in Wrath.

I really adore the title, too. Considering the fact Kristin's run-in with Len left her with hypothermia, the 'finding warmth' is a really great metaphor...both literal and figurative.

One little thing, though. I must have missed it when I read it last night (sorry), and I totally take the blame for it, but I think there's an extra 'for' in this sentence: she lay slumped against him for, trembling... I don't think the 'for' is needed. Very sorry. Hopefully, you can forgive me. -puppy eyes-

Anyway, I really, really, really loved this. I am so glad you finally posted a K/N piece after so long. I know Sasha's got a long list of projects she's working on, but I hope she can grace with another K/N piece soon. We miss you in these parts. ;)

Lovely story, doll! Well done! :)