for Darth Zero: Pox Aurora

5/15/2019 c2 Thristan
May be the worst kind of comedy but it's still as hilarious as the best.
3/22/2019 c6 1Command Unit
The canon book "Aftermath:Empires End"(Google in youtube "What happened to jar jar/aftermath empires end(cannonfor the audio book version of the scene)
Shows clearly that Snoke is the boy JarJar adopted as his apprentice "clown" named Mapo, who lost his parents and was disfigured when the Collapsing Empire retreated blowing up his home station that acted as a refuling depot!

JarJar(Darth Plagius) who is more of a traditional sith instead of his former apprantice palpatin who was deeply obssesed about the jedi,Educated Snoke in the traditional sith arts(evident by his focus on sith abilites and non use of lightsabers)

Snoke was trained to use his anger wisely but like Lukes student Ben solo he let himself to be corrupted by his anger and his overwhelming connection to the force!

He then aided in the corruption of Ben solo who is currently the last long term student of the Jedi arts! Ray will find her way to Jar Jar who wilk teach her about the true ways of the sith teaching her how to become a true avatar of the force!
3/19/2019 c6 arga101
Oof, poor Euphie. Great chapter! It seems that my question was answered this chapter. It felt somewhat pleasing to see Luke humbled. Though none could match the humor that the Shadow got turned into a ghost. I could imagine him pestering Zero with C.C. Keep writing!
3/19/2019 c6 superpierce
I also you weren't serious about making this a part of the Canon store lion and what made this a part of the legends mistake answering as a bear storyline all things considered.
3/19/2019 c6 57Perseus12
Oh, boy, I would say I blame VV and Charles zi Britannia for idiotic plan for the world, and now they feel the wrath of the TRUE Sith! Once more the Sith have risen once again! Watched out, Britannia, 'cause Darth Zero and Darth Nemo is COMING!
1/29/2019 c5 1Command Unit
Eh in what era of star wars does this take place?
And is Jar Jar(J.J.?) gonna appear?
Cause i think he fits into code geass very well!
1/26/2019 c5 Guest
I prefer the way you did start this.
1/27/2019 c5 superpierce
great to see the story is still kicking.
1/26/2019 c5 2Evergone the Great
1/26/2019 c5 YuukiAsuna-Chan
So you made Lulu irrational again here. Why? To stick to canon.

Boring.
1/26/2019 c5 arga101
Yeahhh! Cyber-Orange is here to show the power of loyalty! Great chapter! It seems the siblings would, as in canon, grow up before taking center stage. Also, does their interest only lie in earth? Mentions of the First Order just excites me with imaginations of grand space battles.
1/26/2019 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
"With it's knowledge of the Forth" - Something is wrong there.
1/26/2019 c5 57Perseus12
The time of Vengeance has BEGAN! Britannia will face a greater threat and they shall. . . FACE. . . THE. . . SITH!
3/6/2018 c4 Listen up guy
Why can't you give us a new chapter
2/25/2018 c4 Guest
What do you have against updating
:-(