for Zeta Episode

3/19/2019 c12 51
I liked this quite a lot. Steven is my favorite character, so this was great to read. Thank you for posting it!
7/28/2018 c12 Shikisai-san
This was excellent! I loved the characterisation you did of Steven Stone and his father. Carat was wonderful, too, she had a lot of personality - and she was damn hilarious at the end : D. I wish we would have had some kind of emotional scene between Steven and his dad at the end though, as a conclusion. You portrayed a very interesting view of their relationship, and I wish we could see the conclusion of it, even if the actual end was brilliant - Steven was my favourite character throughout the fic but Carat may just have stolen his place with that scene. However, the rest was wonderful - I actually found myself holding my breath several times. Both characters, style and plot line were remarkably on point. If you ever happen to write something else ORAS or Steven-related, I'd love to read it as well!
4/1/2018 c12 burdistheword
I was recommended this by my lovely friend Rin, there, and I gotta say that this is a wonderful little self-contained piece. Steven's characterization was phenomenal, and I actually really like all the OCs you introduced. You have a flair for character creation and development! Thank you for writing.
4/1/2018 c12 35orpheus-under-starlight
This was so cute.

I do say that half because ORAS dreamboat, but seriously, I love this little self-contained story with Private Detective Steven Stone looking out for his dad. It's wonderful and I wish there were more stories out like it-I do love me some melodrama, but this was super refreshing to read.
1/24/2018 c1 Guest
Can you continue your yugioh harry potter crossover order and shadows
1/2/2018 c12 1pikaree1
I LOVED IT! After dropping off the face of this website I am back and catching up on fic. Anyway, this story was wonderful! The mystery element was enjoyable, the OCs fit well into the flow of the story, everyone was in character—and, of course, it’s your beautiful writing. I had no idea, when I started reading, that you would tie things into Kalos and AZ’s legend like that! I adored it. Wonderful story!
10/12/2017 c12 7Wolflyn
What a satisfying conclusion! That was a fitting end for our villain, finally having to face up to the time they were cheating. It really wasn't Devon's justice to be meted out after all. Also, Mr. Stone being, well, Mr. Stone. I laughed when both Steven and Carat got annoyed with him. I'm glad spirits are high after such a harrowing event.

Thanks for writing and sharing (and the shoutout), I enjoyed the ride!
10/6/2017 c12 Guest
I am sad to see this story come to an end, but it was absolutely amazing! I absolutely loved your writing style, and couldn't help but laugh at the end with the comical marriage idea. I can't wait to see what other stories you decide to bring out! :)
10/5/2017 c11 Wolflyn
Ha, battles are hard to write, but I think you did a good job. Having a pokemon battle in a setting that's not a typical arena makes the battle a lot more interesting. The stakes are higher for everyone involved for exactly the reasons you showed; the trainers are also in danger too. I liked Oboro's battle team, and steel types are a total pain to take out without supereffective moves. Can't wait to see the conclusion of all this!
10/2/2017 c10 Wolflyn
A-ha, so there was a plan! Just... probably not the best one if it still involved having Steven's team fall into enemy hands. I like the rival clan idea, especially since Seviper and Zangoose didn't get the spotlight they deserved. Plus there's totally a precedent for the trainer type in-game too. I'm glad to see Steven got himself out of that jam, although I wonder what Joseph actually knows that he's been claiming to have no knowledge of? Unless he's lied to save poor Carbink and buy them time...
9/29/2017 c9 Wolflyn
OMG Nuuuuuuu! Holy crap every time I thought we'd reached pinnacle villainy, it kept going. Wow, just, this chapter was gut-wrenchingly good. The stakes are crazy high, and holy smokes have you given us a chilling baddie. The scary part is, as crazy as they are, everything they're saying isn't wholly unreasonable, or else their pokemon wouldn't agree to serve them. I'm on pins and needles for next chapter. (omg Carbink why? T_T )
9/27/2017 c8 Wolflyn
"Steven, don't do anything stupid. We need a plan."

*Steven proceeds to do something stupid anyway.*

For once I'm on Carat's side! The apology was a nice touch, she's not as heartless as she comes off, although I have to feel for her a bit. She's all business, but it makes he sound like a bitch, even though she's not.

Speaking of crazy women though, what a twist! I like the subtle hints you've dropped along the way, and it really didn't come together until the reveal, and you got a great big "d'oh!" out of me. Of course, I had to go back and look up all the Sea Mauville stuff too. Infinite Energy is a contentious issue, so I'm curious to see exactly what our villain has in mind given the tumultuous history between the respective companies involved.
9/22/2017 c6 Wolflyn
Ooh, Sea Mauville! I always thought it was a really cool addition to Hoenn's lore, and I like the way you've described it here. No complaints from me in expanding what we see in-game. They can only fit so much in those game cartridges after all. Expand away, I say!

And I love Armaldo! He's just a big happy ancient bug doggo, and it makes me happy. For a second there I thought Spiritomb might show its face, but the ending was definitely more than exciting enough. One is left wondering, how exactly does a trainer without water pokemon escape from a sinking ruin?
9/18/2017 c4 Wolflyn
I'd say this was plenty exciting. I'm all for some suspense and intrigue (intentional poisoning?! an attack on Stern Shipyards?!) so you definitely have my attention now. I'm curious as to who this player in the shadows could be...
9/10/2017 c1 Wolflyn
I'm always a sucker for a good Steven fic. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.