for Harry Potter and the Pieces of the Family

2/20/2019 c6 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
2/1/2019 c5 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Interesting concept that we've not seen a lot of over the last few years. I like your characterizations and see how they are consistent from end of OoTP canon. Thanks for your hard work on this so far, looking forward to future installments.
2/1/2019 c2 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
Interesting story. Too bad you seem to have directed Harry toward Ginny. I do like much of the rest of the concept so will catch up chapters but am cynical about faving or following.
10/10/2018 c4 1Shamelessnweird
Nice one...Love it.. eager for upcoming chapter.
10/9/2018 c1 Shamelessnweird
love it love it love for next chapter... please post asap
9/29/2018 c3 3Tyler'sPrincess
This is a great start to the story. It is is awesome to see people finally stepping up for Harry. The abuse and neglect of his life at the Dursley’s was horrible. It’s a fair point though, that the Malfoy’s might have been able to gain custody otherwise. Being that Narcissa and Draco are Black’s that makes them among Harry’s closest relations in the Wizarding World. I can’t wait to see more. Update soon please!
9/27/2018 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and thanks for sharing!
9/27/2018 c3 VannahSkye
Nice chapter! Love it!
11/2/2017 c2 VannahSkye
Very nice, can't wait to read more! It'll be interesting to read how these developments continue to change canon. Also I've always loved Remus so I'm glad that he'll hopefully be a bigger part of Harry's life.
10/24/2017 c2 Guest
Aw this is great. Look forward to more!
9/26/2017 c2 28Son of Whitebeard
good seeing tonks
9/25/2017 c1 2Kathy0113
I just got into this story and already there is an update.
9/25/2017 c1 Kathy0113
OMG I'm in love with this story already!
9/21/2017 c1 6meekerprincess9778
I like what you have so far
9/19/2017 c1 FunkyCat
Finally! A story with Tonks that sounds in Canon! I have so much hope for this! I love Lupin Tonks pairing. I'd like to see Harry in Canon though with some teenage angst, mental health ups and downs etc. No super Harry, creature etc. And no out of canon pairings please! Ha ha
17 Page 1 2 Next »