for Two Stacked Circles with Angry Eyebrows

10/5/2018 c1 yovo17
omg, this is amazing!
9/14/2018 c1 32TheLoneRebel's Stories
Laughing like a loon. Smothering my face in a pillow so the rest of my family doesn't think I've lost it. That's when you know it's funny.
3/8/2018 c1 11Prunus padus
Ahaha great! I'm hungover and this was exactly what I needed today. Thanks!
2/18/2018 c1 alstroemerialover
I laughed out loud so many times reading this...
1/13/2018 c1 Brumalis
Too funny, I loved it!
12/21/2017 c1 Immy14
Haha, this was very funny. Congratulations! :D
9/12/2017 c1 13SharKohen
Hilarious little snippet! Such a good parody! I love the part where he points at the picture and the subordinates thought he wanted Rey. Hehe.
Now I want froyo...
Good job on writing this!
9/12/2017 c1 SharKohen
Now I want froyo...
Good job on writing this!
9/12/2017 c1 7NecroMarie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF DUDE. I'm totally reading this while imagining a cartoon Kylo with special anims and stuff. Its hilarious
9/11/2017 c1 15Perry Downing
First of all, I'm giggling like a mad thing over the froyo machine! You did it! It's A Thing!

Where to begin? There was so much that made me snort. The angry eyebrows! Gel pens! Sharpies that we know exactly what Kylo writes on Hux that must be hidden by his little hat.

Though I think my favorite part is what he keeps on his person. "Various pictures of the scavenger girl who TotallyWasn'tPrettyandBelovedByEveryoneIncludingDroidsandBots." I can just imagine him going through hours of footage and demanding that the analysts give him prints of the best shots. Maybe he even has a couple where they Space Photoshopped him next to her?

Another favorite part was "U.S.S Hot Topic". Too freakin' funny, my friend.

I can't wait to read more from you!