for To Survive is to Never Give Up

8/19/2019 c2 Guest
I've never written a comment before, but I gotta say this story is awesome. So yeah congratulations.
3/28/2018 c2 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
2/27/2018 c2 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Dumbledor's going to go crazy when he find everything out. Update soon
2/27/2018 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Update soon
1/20/2018 c2 46Hikari Nova
interesting also at the end you put 'Kia. She like it', shouldn't it be 'Kai. She liked it' and I'm guessing it's going to be Calla/Kai pairing?
1/18/2018 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Wait why is Calla blaming her parents for the gender switch? The parchment said that DUMBLEDORE was the one who did the spell not them. Plus if they DIDN'T want a girl, why would they bother NAMING her girl form with girl names, instead of leaving it with the names she had as a boy? If they took the time to name her with girl names obviously THEY didn't mind that their heir was a girl, especially since her middle name as a girl is her mothers, just like her middle name as a boy was her dads.

Seeing how Dumbledore seems to be responsible for EVERYTHING thats gone wrong in her life, obviously the gender switching and name change had to be HIS doing alone, and was probably done AFTER her parents were killed and couldn't stop him.

Though since this story is after third year, she should contact Sirius and Remus and demand some REAL answers, because as Marauders and her godfathers THEY should have known the truth about her REAL gender yet never commented on it to her? *lol* unless the old coot messed with their memories of her being a girl.
11/1/2017 c1 Guest
can you please continue this fanfic? and show her meeting with Sirius/Remus and the others etc
10/18/2017 c1 Guest
can you please continue this fanfic, it's brilliant
10/5/2017 c1 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
9/23/2017 c1 Guest
When I saw the title, I had a rather different impression how this story would be like. I don't mean to offend, but the story wasn't very interesting. There's a huge amount of info dumping of riches and various character bashing and not much of an actual story. By saying that Harry/Calla had 80% of his/her magic core un-blocked and coming into a lot of money, the whole "Out in in the wide world on his own- will he survive?" bit seems completely moot. I don't see how someone being 5x stronger and infinitely richer is somehow going to struggle to survive. When the summary read "Secrets come to light, betrayals are discovered and decisions must be made." I was hoping that there was going to be some sort of new, refreshing twist. For more than half of the 8000 or so words in this story, much of the plot is recycled from many of the other creature inheritance fics, with very little actually going on which really makes it hard for me to continue reading. Now I see that this is your first fic, so I'm guessing that you must have read a couple and liked them enough to do you own, which is fine, but you shouldn't follow the way other stories so closely. It makes me want to skim rather than actually read.
9/13/2017 c1 Guest
Ah... BillxHarry is one of my favorites... Alone with ...

The Dursely's and Dumbledore need to be ruined, does Bill know what Molly has done? I always felt that she had optioned Arthur and that only Bill, Charlie, and Fred &George where actually his.
9/13/2017 c1 1rjdevelbiss
I've read stories where harry becomes a female, and stories where he has creature blood. I just havent ever read one where the blood was merfolk. I like it and i cant wait to read more.