for Ange De Soi - Angel of Self

12/21/2019 c3 11Dusk Evermore
Erik and Charlene are lovely together and I think the interaction between them is very sweet and yet very sad. ) I am really enjoying the story and so far, and I love this chapter!
12/15/2019 c2 Dusk Evermore
I really like Charlene and I am glad that Erik is going to watch over her, I think they go well together! I really like your version of Erik as well! I also love the duet between the two of them, I think it was very emotional and powerful! )
12/14/2019 c1 Dusk Evermore
Hello! I really like your story, the Prologue is very interesting and Charlene is a character that I really like so far, I definitely will be reading your other chapters as soon as I get the chance to do so )
10/5/2017 c1 Guest
I am fairly new to to this site so do not know if there is a private messaging or not but I have a story idea that I'd love to be explored and I am not a very good writer! I've read a lot of your stuff and really like it! (Including this one, I'm a very E/C strict fan but this one seems interesting). Anyways, I'd love to see a story where Erik finds Christine getting abused and saves her but she is shell shocked and won't open up or even react for a while. Erik, knowing the feeling from his past, knows he needs to get her to release emotions in order to start to heal and all he knows is music. (I imagine that he is having a hard time but he sings 'nothing's going to harm you' from Sweeney Todd... but all in my head tbh). After he gets her to open up, she is solely dependent on his company and he sort of has to nurse her back. He on the other hand is dealing with flashbacks from his past but has to keep his breakdowns pushed away for Christine until something bad triggers his episode... that's all I got in my head but it's all for your artistic discretion! I think it'd make a really cool story and I can't find something like it anywhere. I hope you're intrigued or maybe someone else is and would like to write it? Besides that point, you're a fantastic writer and keep doing you and writing your stuff because people really enjoy it!
9/18/2017 c1 1Phanma