for Somewhere They Can't Find Me

2/13/2020 c53 8justinketch98
I like to imagine there's 1 of 2 ways Weiss's story ends. She makes it to Vacuo and ends up on the streets just like how Ruby was, dumpster diving, and getting drugged out of her mind while doing whatever the hell to get her next fix.

Or she does exactly as she said and finds a nice secluded part of the path to OD and write off her own existence.
8/18/2018 c53 the philosopher Anon e moose
I am not certain if you even remember the last time I reviewed one of your stories, (hint: it was the first in this two part series and started with something like "Fuck you man, just fuck you" before becoming much nicer in tone) but I feel I owe you an apology, and a sincere compliment. Firstly, I would like to apologize for my lack of faith in you, I should have known from the get go that you would not do something like what the "sequel ideas" actually contained. Secondly is the compliment, and the reason I should have known better. Here it is, you are without a doubt an incredible writer, but not only that, you understand. Unlike so many other writers you understand that there needs to be a light at the end of the tunnel. You understand that a person with strength is not someone who simply endures the shit that life throws at them, but comes out the other side. You understand that when writing something like this, you can only push so far. The biggest mistake I have ever seen in a story by far was when another author wrote a story of redemption similar to this one and it's predecessor, only to have the main character fail the last hurdle for a cheap twist. You not only understand what it is to be human, but do so well enough to translate it into the page. And while I am truly sorry for whatever it was you went through big or small to gain that kind of understanding, I am immensely glad that you have it now, and that you share it with the world. I have read hundreds of RWBY fanfictions, and still thousands more across other fandoms. And I can say without a doubt that the wonder you have created here is in the top five of them all. I would like to thank you for your efforts, for all the hard work and passion you put into this story, and for your dedication to see it through. Lastly, I have a request. Don't stop. You have a truly incredible gift for taking the most twisted of pain, and making from it joy. Even if it is just a story, the thing you have created here is as real as you and I. It inspires the feelings of life not only in me, but in many others as well. And in this world where our senses can be decieved as easily as a flick of the wrist, it is the feelings that our lives inspire that make them real. This is alive, and as long as even a single person is influenced by it, in its current form or another, it will never die.

Thank you, and farewell until the next time.
The Philosopher Anon E Moose.
7/13/2018 c53 1Hithilion
Well I can say for sure that this story kept me captivated.

Was reading till chapter 26 and it got 01:00 and I had work to do in the morning but it just kept me enchained.
I said *** it and read everything in one go. It got 04:00 but it was worth it. A really good story, thank you very much for this second installment.

I expected a little more drama and less fluff but in the end it was a very satisfing read and I am quite thankful that there was more fluff and more then enough humor.

The whole drama about Octavia brought a little action it but was in my opinion not really necessary or just to fokused on her. I would have found it better to conenctrate from the beginning on
Rubys mental relaps, the problem with Weiss and the whole Cinder, Adam etc conflict. But I understand what you did there and it was nice way to open the door for Rubys Problem.
Maybe just a bit shorter? And Pyrrhas Mother came maybe a bit too short for the whole work you did on Octavia...

Otherwise the story was really well written and fluid to read. There were a little emotions here and there. The humore was plenty and charackter interactions were wonderful and interesting.
In my opinion the ending was bit to fast and there is a little epilogue missing. Would have loved another 1 or 2 chapters.
What happened now to Weiss and the deal that Summer made with Cinder? How will Ruby and Yangs relationship develop...

So... good job. Thank you very much for the story and all the time and work you put into it. I hope to read more from you down the road. But I see you started already a new story and I cant wait for it to be completed.

With best regards

Hithilion
6/25/2018 c53 13RWBYGuy2015
I loved the ending I just wish we got to see Yang and Ruby interact one more time. to see if Yang still cares about her and is realizing she only did what she did out of love.
6/25/2018 c53 2Nathaniel Zellos
Does this mean another follow-up story is in the works?
ʖ
6/25/2018 c52 1Hithilion
Yes it's completed. Thank you so much. Now I will read the whole thing in one go. It will probably be very good. I mean Hello Darkness My Old Friend was quite good ;)

As soon as I have time, the Story will be read and reviewed. Until then I wish you everything good.

With best regards

Hithilion
6/25/2018 c53 Jiore
And it's finally over.

Well, it could've been a longer time to be honest, like never! But hey, it seems Ruby's plan is finally showing its fruits, Blake and Emerald seems to be going strong and Sun even has found someone at least for a one night stand but you've gotta start with something I guess.

And at the end, Summer finally won one battle! she is getting her grandchild lol
6/25/2018 c53 Guest
Now to make another rwby fanfic filled with even more tragedy and pain
6/12/2018 c51 TheHatter1
That moment when you finally figure out what the pineapple was for and are now going to therapy to repress that knowledge. Also Weiss didn't do something stupid like push Ruby off the bridge yay.
6/11/2018 c51 Jiore
"but that is just going to be the shit show that Ruby has caused"

No shit sherlock!
6/11/2018 c51 8Mazongian
You had me convinced, so fucking convinced, from the beginning that she was gonna fall off the wagon. I was positive it was gonna happen and that I was gonna be pissed at you.

But damn did you pull the rug out from under me in these past few chapters. Well done bro. Sorry for doubting you
6/11/2018 c51 buildlancer
I just got an idea that would be hillarious. You should have summer be an ex mafia boss or some ex big criminal just so she can tell off cinder even more.
6/4/2018 c50 13RWBYGuy2015
As sad as I am to hear this is almost over this has been one hell of a ride. I am curious as to whether or not Yang will pop in again before this is all over. I can't wait to see how this ends and I have come to the conclusion that the scariest RWBY character is a POd Summer. Until next chapter see ya later.
5/30/2018 c2 TheHatter1
That moment when it is 4 A.M. and your planning on going to sleep after you finish the chapter, then you stay up the rest of the night trying to figure out what the pineapple was for.
5/28/2018 c49 RWBYGuy2015
I knew Rubes wouldnt shoot up. i think she will do to Weiss what she did to her. As for Summer I hate Weiss just as much but killing her seems to be a bit much. Wounded maybe but killed nope. Cant wait to see how things play out with Mother Rose now
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »