for Friendships on Fire (Warning: Loudcest)

10/9/2020 c1 3LovelyLuly
*facepalms* ok there are several things wrong with this : Clyde having sex with Ronnie Anne seems more oc than anything else and... Why the fuck would he fuck lily? I mean seriously, she is a baby and Clyde is no pédophile as far as I know. Seriously, I don't mean to offend but this story might just be the worst story I have ever read on this fandom
3/27/2020 c1 Guest
Yo wtf 15 seconds in and I'm just disgusted :( why would you write this and even blame it on my nigga Clyde, this is for sure sad hours.
1/17/2020 c14 KirkDonkey25
hehe
7/16/2019 c11 3mike204
i apove of all of them
7/16/2019 c5 mike204
keep up the god work
3/14/2019 c14 Guest
So that was a fuckin lie *insert guy saying that*
10/14/2018 c15 Guest
There’s a lot of spelling errors in earlier chapters and some in later ones.
7/16/2018 c10 ANIMALMOTHER
Chapter 10 made me wanna bitch slap and possibly even beat up Lincoln's sisters for even considering giving Clyde a chance and letting their parents adopt Clyde. They literally just felt guilty as Lynn stated, but they invite Clyde over for another chance. If it were up to me, I'd punch the shit outta them.
7/16/2018 c1 angryboi
Honestly, I wouldn't cry like Lincoln. I'd be yelling my fucking brains out kicking random shit and scream "THAT COCK GOBBLING CRACK HEAD!". After, I'd do what army dad's would do to their daughter's boyfriend and fuckin' shoot 'em.
4/17/2018 c13 Guest
Eleven year olds CANNOT have sex YOU TOUCHA MY SPHAGET
4/15/2018 c10 Guest
Lila's description sound like LINKAS
2/17/2018 c1 Guest
Oooh, can't wait to see more
1/27/2018 c15 Guest
I am happy I would be more happy if you write my no such luck story
1/2/2018 c14 Guest
and dude I will be more happy when you write my no such luck South African story please
1/2/2018 c14 Bongani King Jr
good sex scene nowhere near midnight snack or strengthening the relationship but its good I give it 6\10
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »