for One Bounce Too Far

2/3 c1 4Stardust Soldier
Very nice story. I like your writing style. This brought back pleasant memories of when I used to play Mario platformers a lot. I was pleased by the unpredictability of it as well; things did not go in the direction I was expecting. I thought Lemmy was just going to get trounced again and that would be that. This kinda makes me wish you had more Mario-related stories, although I understand that you have a lot of other things on your plate at the moment.

Also, while reading, I had no idea that this was based off something that actually happened to you when you played the game. Haha, that's awesome! But now I can totally visualize that happening. Well good job, and I look forward to seeing your other stories.
3/21/2019 c1 2TopazstarV
So I was bored, and while waiting for the Kirby fanfiction to continue, I decided to check out a few other stories for the moment.
I do not regret this in the slightest. It's always interesting to see a hero fall due to pure unfortunate circumstances.
4/9/2018 c1 My Name is
Lol that would be horrible death considering I'm terrible at the Wii version and can barely make it halfway threw world 2 (I still rock the super Nintendo) good story, I enjoy your writting style. _
11/10/2017 c1 The Toad Soldier
I call bs on the Koopas winning. Luigi could have just slipped Mario a Mushroom, since you include power ups in this story, and he would be healed. Though this was a kind of funny story.
10/16/2017 c1 80lalalei
Poor Mario XD Poor Lemmy too! And Peach. I've had pretty humiliating deaths before but I've never seen that one before!
9/14/2017 c1 Jacob9594
This was a great story on humiliation . I enjoyed it.
9/14/2017 c1 93Nan the Keyblade Master