for River Lily

9/29 c37 sidtrix
I believe that Lyanna more than deserved Ned's difficult words, she was selfish and cost several people a loved one, not to mention that she didn't give a damn for the suffering she would cause Elia and the children, in canon being responsible for the rebellion, died as a victim, while Rheagar himself was labeled a monster, no one exposed his decision to follow a married man, destroy a family... I want to see more of the consequences of Lyanna's actions slapping her in the face, I wish Robert, even being Ned's friend, letting anger rise and leaving reality exposed for all of Westeros, as choosing a girl destroyed the lives of several people in the kingdom. And so I wish Elia ALL the happiness and I admit it, I'm hoping Jamie stays far away from Cersei, I hope he stays with the Martells and ends up bonding with the princess, the two of them would make an interesting couple, plus I've always found it sad that Jamie couldn't be close to his children, here there is a possibility he will welcome the little dragons, being their father figure and as Aerys died, maybe Robert will release him from duty and he will marry Elia later on. That would be a hell of a twist… And so, I want to see more of the sisterhood, the companionship between this trio, because it's heartening to think of Lily taking care of Jamie and Elia like a sister. Now, talk about looking forward to seeing Lily and Robert...
Even because Lily must have a complete notion about Lyanna's act and she wouldn't make it easy for the wolf, especially when her fiance and friend was one of those who died because of the romantic foolishness of an ignorant. Lyanna talked so much about Robert, but did the same...
9/20 c37 13Jefardi
I am very excited for them to finally reach Dorne. Also to see Jamie look very VERY out of place. I hope everything is going well for you!
9/19 c28 jmantsch0702
Can't wait for the marriage between Lilly and Robert I really hope that Robert still gets semi-depressed and starts to gain some weight just for Lilly to pull him out of it again with something like "I don't want to be married to a fat King" dragging him into the training yard and keeping him in shape.
9/11 c24 Scaramouche38
I don't think that's ideal. Two of the four children of Rickard Stark has been betrothed to the southerners, Brandon and Lyanna, tho still unsure if Ned will marry Ashara. Then, Benjen will probably take the black. With no other marriage that binds North together with the Stark, the bannersmen will revolt with that kind of set-up lmao but I guess some kind of plot armor could cover that lol
It happened in the canon and where are they now? Jk
9/11 c23 Scaramouche38
Oh shit Petyr be doing that shit again here
9/11 c15 Scaramouche38
Petyr is going to make a dumb decision that includes Elbert, isn't he?
9/11 c9 Scaramouche38
The emoticons in this chapter lmao
First I've seen in a while in this site
9/9 c37 stixes
Aw, man. What a cliffhanger! Really excited to get to Lily and Robert now though. I really enjoyed reading your story. Hope you are well and post soon <3
8/27 c37 BananaLover
Hello! Is everything okay? You have not updated in a long time. I hope you are well.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Stay safe, take care and blessings
8/23 c37 1Roxas fleur
I can see how you have lyanna and rhaegar very much. Please do update. We haven't seen any romance between both main leads yet
8/21 c37 geekmodeboy.1
I want more! When is the next one?!
8/20 c37 Amelia831
I mean you can’t fault Lyanna but only because people forget she’s an TEENAGER whom was shelter in the north band then force to married a guy. It would even rattle my feathers and make me be rebellious. Although I like to think Rhaegar had seduce and trick Lyanna to fall for her charms in order for her to come willing. And Rhaegar grew up in court and was already an adult, it was probably easy for him to make a hopeless shelter teenager like Lyanna to fall for his charms so quick. I know those things would’ve work on me at that age.

Anyways so glad Elia and the kids are saved, though I don’t what’s gonna happen to them expect they probably be disinherited and forced to married later on. Can’t wait for the next one!
8/18 c37 JessiFitz7
I love this story so much! I’ve had my fingers crossed the entire time that Elia and her daughters would survive and I’m so glad that’s happened! I’m also really glad excited to see that Leanna survived as well and will actually have to face consequences for her actions. I’m really curious to see how the relationship is going to develop between Robert and Lily. I love reading all of your HP/GOT crossovers! While reading this I noticed you mention a story you wrote called Book of the Stranger. I’ve searched your page and even googled it but couldn’t find it anywhere. Is there sone place the story is still posted or sone way I could read it? I’m really interested in seeing a relationship between a female Harry and Jamie Lannister. Are there other stories you’ve written in the HP/GOT world that are no longer on but are somewhere else I can read them? Thank you again for writing this story as well as all your other stories! I’m excited to read what happens next!
8/17 c1 SorayukiChinatsu
I really liked this story and was reading with pleasure and then ı thought to check the couple ( sorry ı generally don't read notes) It was a heartbreaking discovery for me...
Well, good luck to you with your story this just taught me to read writer notes so ı can stop reading the story without getting too attached.
8/10 c37 Ame
Ojala se sepa mas rapido que tarde la verdad de Lyanna, tantas muertes y debe tomar responsabilidad por todo. Saludos y actualiza pronto por favor.
1,870 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »