FanFiction.Net
for River Lily

5/12 c37 silverrain-shiningsun
Oooh, that was a really satisfying chapter!
5/12 c36 LordZayphar
Jaime was made a Kingsguard at 16 and was 18 during the sack of King's Landing, and Lyanna was about 15 when she ran away/was kidnapped with/by Rhaegar who was about 25.

Lyanna's relative guilt lies in whether or not she was abducted/seduced by a man 10 years older than she was(thus innocent), or she ran away with a married man to escape her betrothal with Robert(thus guilty).
5/12 c37 LunaLuna99999
Love this chapter! It’s grate that you wrote Lyanna this way. Usually she is seen as good, like her actions weren’t wrong, glad to see her actually have to pay for the consequences of her actions
5/12 c37 LordZayphar
Jamie is a Kingsguard ... for now. I would really like to see a Lily/Jamie ship. If, after a proper mourning period, the two of them might find themselves attracted to one another, that would be just fine by me.

It seems strange to say that Lyanna got off easy by dying in childbirth, but she did. Thousands died(Battles of: Gulltown(200), Summerhall(600), Ashford(400), The Bells(3,000), Trident(9,000), Mander(2,000), King's Landing(3,000) Total:18,200 soldiers KIA about 30,000 civilians also died, mostly in the sack of King's Landing**). All because Lyanna and Rhaegar were selfish and stupid.

**How did I calculate KIA? Winning side of a battle lost 5%. Losing side lost 20%. Then round up. These percentages were typical for Medieval battles.**
5/12 c37 mmacdonald22
Love this fic so much, it made me so happy to see that you updated. Hope you have time to write more soon!
5/12 c37 MrFinancier
Fuck Lianna! She is a stupid rich bitch. She pays it off by her death in canon, so she has to be under heavy pressure and shame if she is alive. You are absolutely right.
5/12 c37 honeybunch132
I don’t think Ned is lost his father ,brother and countless men because of this. Lyanna isn’t the only one at fault still she is guilty too. I don’t think she is a bad person but an ignorant one.I’m glad Lyanna is facing the consequences for her actions.I know she is young but so is EVERYBODY ! They are all teenagers.I mean Jaime is 16 for world demands them to mature faster and survive. Of course it isn’t right but it is their reality.
5/12 c37 61lil'hawkeye3
Idk honestly Ned isn't even being harsh here. I think you did a good job with this scene.
5/12 c37 mathdump
I think that ned was much more forgiving in cannon because he literally ran into his sister as she was dying and was unable to learn the truth, but in thus timeline, the rosy picture he has of her has been shattered. I do however, question the detail in which lily explained the workings of magic to Jaime because she is supposedly self taught and also has no incentive to go beyond a rudimentary explanation.
5/12 c37 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Even if Rhaegar won battle and killed Robert, war would still go on. Both Ned and Jon make sure of that. Dorne would be outrage by Rhaegar new wife. May even try to kill Lyanna out of anger. Faith of the seven wouldn't support Rhaegar, when they found out his 2nd wife. It would be against there teachings in taking multiple wifes. Last time that happened was Maegor.
5/12 c37 49Writer Nightpen
Really loved Ned's actions and how he is depicted. This is a man pushed to the breaking point by responsibilities he did not want.
5/12 c37 3Dark Angels and Light Angels
Yeah, I'm glad you have Lyanna shown the extent of her selfishness though I will say that I personally think Rhaegar is more at fault, he was the older married one with 2 children. Anyway my personal headcanon is that Lyanna only intended to give Rhaegar her virginity as a last spiteful "fuck you" to Robert but she fully intended to marry him as she is a Stark and her honor would demand no less. And as she intended to give him her virginity he instead stop her away against her will but that's my personal headcanon.
5/12 c37 5Citopal
ahhhh lyanna facing some CONSEQUENCES?! finally! i always thought that if she really had gone with rhaegar willingly, she would be the most naïve and stupidest character in the series.
she's almost always portrayed as this tragic loss of a beauty who died so young for love and so on, but really, she'd just run off with a married man and set off an entire war by not telling anyone. with rhaegar dead, it's truly cathartic to see someone get told face to face just how stupid they were.
also at least this way robert won't hold her as this impossible ideal woman anymore.
5/12 c37 Isles
Wow interesting, so in this story Jon really is bastard, Lyanna is such a foolish girl
5/12 c37 kingmanaena
i liked this i understand watch you wrote but ned and his father had been told by lyanna a few times she did not wont marry robert her famous quoute Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
1,931 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »